Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests*

+7
Master Chief
PokeCenter
SuperiorSwampert
King Umby
Dinez
sasori89
MuddyMudkip
11 posters

:: Miscellaneous :: Art

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests* Empty My Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests*

Post by MuddyMudkip Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:46 pm

Hello everyone. Welcome to my art gallery/shop. Feel free to rate, comment, or criticize. I now officially take requests!!
My ONLY Rule:
Please use the order form. XD
Examples of My Art:
My 1st avatar:My Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests* 2ufvxpy
My Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests* 5utsiMy Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests* Rmn0jt
Signatures:
My 1st(actually my 2nd-u don't wanna see my first): My Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests* 2j49ijbMy Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests* Id7sixMy Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests* ZsvbqoMy Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests* 256zgad
Userbars:
My 1st:(really bad)My Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests* 2hchylg
Latest(this is my 2nd):My Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests* 2aj8ba1
Sprites:
You don't want to see them, they are horrible...
Form:
Render:
BG Color:
Text:
Font: font color, and font..
Border: Yes or No
Others/Extra: like if you want any specific type of BG and stuff
I can also do buttons, stamps, banners, logos, and such, but I'm not posting them yet... Yes, I can do buttons, banners, posters and other stuff.

Last edited by MuddyMudkip on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
MuddyMudkip
MuddyMudkip

Back to top Go down

My Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests* Empty Re: My Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests*

Post by sasori89 Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:36 am

ok dude your work is pretty good.i dont know if you take orders but if you do i would like a sasori sig with my name
:sasori89 and my fc 1119 1303 7664
sasori89
sasori89

Friend Code : (diamond)1119 1303 7467(soul silver)3953 9250 3304

Back to top Go down

My Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests* Empty Re: My Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests*

Post by Dinez Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:15 am

all in all 3/10
But keep working and ya improve...

Ya render's do not blend into the sig...
No flow... Text is to simple Borders are ugly..
Just like me, we fail at borders xP

Try using C4D's in ya pictures work's well : )
Dinez
Dinez

Back to top Go down

Post by MuddyMudkip Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:51 pm

sasori89 wrote:ok dude your work is pretty good.i dont know if you take orders but if you do i would like a sasori sig with my name
:sasori89 and my fc 1119 1303 7664
I can take this order, but if you want a specific render of sasori, please post it. If not then I'll try to find one myself...
MuddyMudkip
MuddyMudkip

Back to top Go down

Post by King Umby Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Hey could you make me a Sig with bulbasaur, ivysaur, and venasaur in a line, with my FC and kind of a leafyish background? Just do your best. I hope its not too hard for you... Neutral
King Umby
King Umby

Friend Code : in my signature.

Back to top Go down

Post by MuddyMudkip Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:11 pm

Sure, King Umby, Pokemon renders are easy enough to find, I'll just check your profile for your FC Code.
MuddyMudkip
MuddyMudkip

Back to top Go down

Post by King Umby Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:14 pm

oh hold on, I need to see if my sig is working or even there. Heh heh...

Edit: Ok I got my Fc, its, 5242 3723 2846.
King Umby
King Umby

Back to top Go down

Post by MuddyMudkip Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:49 pm

No Problemo, well not exactly. I'm working on it now, having a bit of a problem fitting everything in the sig. But I'll work it out. I'll edit this when I'm done anyway.

EDIT
I got to fit everything in XD. Here it is:
My Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests* Nziu7n

Code:
[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/nziu7n.png[/IMG]
If you think its not leafy enough, or you want some changes (like the lighting and stuff), feel free to comment (or just quote) this. And I'll change it. If you want to give credit, it would be most appreciated. Others (you may too) may comment, rate or criticize this art.

Last edited by MuddyMudkip on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
MuddyMudkip
MuddyMudkip

Back to top Go down

Post by sasori89 Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:06 pm

hey so are you gonna make the sasori sig? i couldnt find any so i hope you find a cool one(best of luck)
sasori89
sasori89

Back to top Go down

Post by MuddyMudkip Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Yes, sasori, I'm gonna make it. I just found one so no problem. Working on it now.

@King Umby I've finished your sig. It's on my other post (edited post).
MuddyMudkip
MuddyMudkip

Back to top Go down

Post by sasori89 Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:35 pm

ok and if possible i have another request if you can make a darkrai sig. i want to see which one i like best but if you cant/wont make the darkrai sig. its cool. also you should tell pokecenter to make you an Art Design member.

also nice to see some people edit their previous posts like you did Very Happy
sasori89
sasori89

Back to top Go down

My Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests* Empty Order of Sasori 89

Post by MuddyMudkip Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:30 pm

OK, Sasori89, I'll do the Darkrai one too. Here's the Sasori Sig:
My Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests* 166i5bt
Code:
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/166i5bt.png[/IMG]
If there are any problems, quote this or PM me. I also got another Sasori stock/render, but I'm not sure which one is better but I chose that one^.
The other one is this:
My Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests* 1_Sasori-Incomplete Just tell me if you want me to re-do it and use the other render.
About your Darkrai Sig, what text would you like? I'll edit this when I'm done with the Darkrai Sig.
MuddyMudkip
MuddyMudkip

Back to top Go down

Post by sasori89 Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:06 am

i would like the render above your post and when you make both of them i would like the to have both of my fc's which you can find if you click on memberlist, it should be next to my name
sasori89
sasori89

Back to top Go down

Post by MuddyMudkip Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:28 am

OK Sasori89, I'll redo the Sasori Sig. And here's the Darkrai Sig:
My Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests* 2pzlbn4
Code:
[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2pzlbn4.png[/IMG]

EDIT
I've just finished the redo of the Sasori Sig.
My Art Gallery *Also Taking Requests* Fp0abo
Code:
[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/fp0abo.png[/IMG]

I'm now officially taking orders/requests! So you may order here anytime. The ones I did for Sasori89 and King Umby were like just for fun, but now anybody can order here. I'll edit the first post about that.

Last edited by MuddyMudkip on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
MuddyMudkip
MuddyMudkip

Back to top Go down

Post by sasori89 Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:31 am

nice work on the darkrai sig. but i wont be using it sorry to say but for your troubles ill give you 2 shiny evd pokemon off my list tmmrw because im about to go to sleep.so where is the new sasori sig?
sasori89
sasori89

Back to top Go down

Post by MuddyMudkip Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:18 am

sasori89 wrote:nice work on the darkrai sig. but i wont be using it sorry to say but for your troubles ill give you 2 shiny evd pokemon off my list tmmrw because im about to go to sleep.so where is the new sasori sig?
The new Sasori Sig is up there. I just edited it a few minutes ago.
MuddyMudkip
MuddyMudkip

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinez Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:18 am

1. Always add a border, keep it original so don't use the same border to much *I do so, but I fail*

2. Text.. Failz xD Try to play with the blending mode's of the text seems to help.

Add C4d's : ) Pliz it might be hard in the start to make them fit, but when you do... They are a tool from god : D

Tutorials ain't a bad thing either : ) I posted a topic with some easy tut's, try them out.

I wish you look - Dinez
Dinez
Dinez

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:10 am

I've been yelled at to have a sig, so I'd like a sig with a Swampert on it looking like it's using Hydro Cannon. I'd like the background with a raging whirlpool feel to it. I'd also like if the right side was open for my username(SuperiorSwampert) in the top and my FC on the bottom. If you could accept this request I'd appreciate it. (If you don't know what Hydro Cannon looks like, just watch Pokemon episodes with Barry and his Empoleon.)

FC: 1934-6434-2384
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert

Friend Code : Gym: 1934-6434-2384 | Frontier: 3094-3319-3967

Back to top Go down

Post by King Umby Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:43 am

Its good! thanks!
King Umby
King Umby

Back to top Go down

Post by sasori89 Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:08 am

hey dinez no offense but this is a 10 yeear old girl you are talking to so she will get beetter as time goes by so please lay off i dont want her to feel sad or hurt.and muddymudkip so would you like the edv pokemon?
sasori89
sasori89

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinez Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:25 pm

sasori89 wrote:hey dinez no offense but this is a 10 yeear old girl you are talking to so she will get beetter as time goes by so please lay off i dont want her to feel sad or hurt.and muddymudkip so would you like the edv pokemon?
Lol, I'm only helping.

And she said she do take critics : )
So she won't feel sad or hurt.
Dinez
Dinez

Back to top Go down

Post by sasori89 Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:37 pm

yea but still someone can still feel hurt
sasori89
sasori89

Back to top Go down

Post by MuddyMudkip Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Dinez wrote:
sasori89 wrote:hey dinez no offense but this is a 10 yeear old girl you are talking to so she will get beetter as time goes by so please lay off i dont want her to feel sad or hurt.and muddymudkip so would you like the edv pokemon?
Lol, I'm only helping.

Well, yes I do take critics, and I don't feel sad or hurt at this particular one. The only time I really felt hurt was at a different forum, and I was a total newbie at GIMP, and I was like yelled at for making a horrible sig...
SuperiorSwampert wrote:I've been yelled at to have a sig, so I'd like a sig with a Swampert on it looking like it's using Hydro Cannon. I'd like the background with a raging whirlpool feel to it. I'd also like if the right side was open for my username(SuperiorSwampert) in the top and my FC on the bottom. If you could accept this request I'd appreciate it. (If you don't know what Hydro Cannon looks like, just watch Pokemon episodes with Barry and his Empoleon.)

FC: 1934-6434-2384
Hi, sorry for the late reply, I just came back from MTG (math) training, so I haven't been online for a while, anyway, I get to your request in a moment. I'll edit this when I'm done.
EDIT
No I'm not yet done... I have no idea how to make the Hydro Cannon, and isn't that a move of Blastoise and Totodile? For the raging whirlpool and other stuff, I can do it..hydro cannon is the problem...
MuddyMudkip
MuddyMudkip

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinez Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:03 am

MuddyMudkip wrote:
Well, yes I do take critics, and I don't feel sad or hurt at this particular one. The only time I really felt hurt was at a different forum, and I was a total newbie at GIMP, and I was like yelled at for making a horrible sig...
[/quote]
I know how that is, I been yelled on for that 2. And I were so confused. Cause it were no reason to yell at me. I made a sig, I wanted people to tell me what I did wrong, and what to improve. And they flamed me like a texas chicken o.o

But we get over it ^^ One day we show them our great art!! Right? king queen lol!
Dinez
Dinez

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:35 am

I`m a GIMP noob check my sig. I made that with my new fc. Mud`s art is good too.

Dinez how goes the buttons?
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next