Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offering these shiny evs/non-shiny evs/events

2 posters

Go down

Offering these shiny evs/non-shiny evs/events Empty Offering these shiny evs/non-shiny evs/events

Post by GoldFish Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:02 pm

looking for these evs: Moltres, Tropious, Vileplume, and Executor. If you have any just post it on the topic. If you really need to you can pm me but I'd preffer the first option.

Last edited by GoldFish on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I changed my mind about what I want)

GoldFish

Back to top Go down

Offering these shiny evs/non-shiny evs/events Empty this is what im offering

Post by GoldFish Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:05 pm

this is what im offering:
Offering the following shiny evs: aerodactal swellow jumpluff absol (superpower) alakazam(speed nature, max special attack and speed) ambipom hitmontop registeel flareon palkia skarmory tyranitar machamp (no guard) crobat (hypnosis) salamence (dragon dance and outrage) espeon dusknoir bronzong charizard (flare blitz) weezing milotic (hypnosis) deoxys (same evs as alakazam) bastiodon leafeon glaceon nidoking arcanine gardevior gallade curselax yanmega meganuim blazikin kingdra (outrage yawn and dragon dance). Il also offer these events: mystery mew, McDonalds Pikachu bday Pikachu and charmander movie shaymin palcity lucario jirachi wishmaker (not ut) 10 anniv zapdos 10 anniv celebi (not ut) 10 anniv shiny latios (part of the event is that its shiny, not ut and good stats for an event) poketopia electivire, mattle ho-oh, bebe flygon, channel jirachi, shiny sapphire zigzagoon (part of the event is that it is shiny) 10 anniv lugia, tru arcues 10th anniv raikou, hayley’s mew (not ut) gamestop deoxys, Doel deoxys, tru dragonite, Pikachu colored pichu, tru regigigas, 12 movie arcues, space c deoxys ALSO OFFERING THE FOLLOWING NON SHINY EVS: froslass salamence(outrage and dragon dance) mixmence (outrage hydropump dracometeor) tyrantirar (dragon dance) shcukle (impish) swampert walrein (pair up with abomansows permanent hail and hes the best tank you find, icebody) crobat (bravebird and hypnosis) metagross (suicide lead)smearagle (perfect spiker lead) swampert slowbro dugtrio hipppowdon azumarill aggron marrowak mamoswine clamperl .

yea i know its a lot =]

GoldFish

Back to top Go down

Offering these shiny evs/non-shiny evs/events Empty Re: Offering these shiny evs/non-shiny evs/events

Post by Tipico Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Could you give me details on all your mewses? Very Happy
Also on ur wanted list i imagine even tho you only mention ev training you expect a certain nature as well, if so what are those natures for them? Hit me back :p
Tipico
Tipico

Back to top Go down

Offering these shiny evs/non-shiny evs/events Empty Re: Offering these shiny evs/non-shiny evs/events

Post by GoldFish Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:38 pm

this is what i want. Ninetails: timid Tropious: modest (i decided i want vileplume instead of bellosom) Vileplume: modest (im getting shiftry as an order) Executor: rash. i have one UT mystery mew (level 10) and a touched hayley's mew (lv 100) and it has specail moves like synthisis and aura sphere. none of them are evd cause there events lol but there both pretty rare. do u have any of the evs?

GoldFish

Back to top Go down

Post by Tipico Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:32 am

i have a level 34 or so modest gloom ev trained 252spatk 128def 128sp.def. what are the nature of both mew's?
Tipico
Tipico

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down