Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst thing thats ever happened to you

+25
Charizard98
Kon
H0und00m
Ichimarunico
SuperMarioSpore
higuys12345
PokeCenter
Dallas
blazingf
arrancar memory
Nightmare
Jayorw
kmkishere
snuffleoffagus
Satisfaction
Akihide
Blasteromega
BicBoi
PokeLess
raquaza
kash
jcubed
ethan
zurkonisbeast
KoolAid
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Worst thing thats ever happened to you Empty Worst thing thats ever happened to you

Post by KoolAid Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:24 pm

I got a 99% on a test and i got home and i got scolded for that little percent
99% is actually worse than a bad mark because it leaves u hanging
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Worst thing thats ever happened to you Empty Re: Worst thing thats ever happened to you

Post by zurkonisbeast Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:34 pm

i faild three miderms in one year and it was on the reportcard
zurkonisbeast
zurkonisbeast

Friend Code : 0303 1549 8650

Back to top Go down

Worst thing thats ever happened to you Empty Re: Worst thing thats ever happened to you

Post by ethan Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:51 am

mine i have a badluck last day
ethan
ethan

Friend Code : 0775 5785 7150

Back to top Go down

Post by jcubed Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:43 pm

idk but something pretty bad happened to me a few days ago. I was pulling my books out of my locker when.....BAM! One omy friends slams it shut with my finger still in the locker. They said thier sorry but that isn't fixing the nerve damage that my bloodied finger sustained and the nail that is dead and falling off.
jcubed
jcubed

Back to top Go down

Post by kash Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:48 pm

I'd say rejecting somebody for sadies and then feeling guilty about it, then saying okay I'll go and end up hating it haha.
kash
kash

Friend Code : 2922-6677-0728

Back to top Go down

Post by raquaza Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:22 am

I think when i get my firstworse grade- C+
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeLess Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:04 am

mine on the tournament final bad luck RatAttack Starmie outspeed my Ambipom both have the same speed 361

PokeLess

Back to top Go down

Post by kash Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Oh ouch dude, I hate it when it comes to something like clicking speed.
kash
kash

Friend Code : 2922-6677-0728

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:15 pm

i failed my finals
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down

Post by Blasteromega Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am

my sister deleted all the pokemon i had been collecting since pokemon red blue and yellow(events and legendaries and norms) RIP all my precious pokemon last event collected Arceus
Blasteromega
Blasteromega

Friend Code : 4812-9664-5366

Back to top Go down

Post by Akihide Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:26 pm

Blasteromega wrote:my sister deleted all the pokemon i had been collecting since pokemon red blue and yellow(events and legendaries and norms) RIP all my precious pokemon last event collected Arceus
So you're saying you have all of your pokemon from RBY on your latest games? Right...

Worse thing that happened to me? I was training with my rugby team and I had p***ed some guy right off by winding him every time I tackled him. Next thing I know, I'm running at him, and three guys come out of nowhere and dump tackle me onto my back. Turned out I had fractured my upper arm straight accross the bone and cracked my shoulder blade.

But then when I returned to rugby I broke one of the guy's legs in revenge, so it's all good.

Btw kids, revenge is not cool.
Akihide
Akihide

Friend Code : 4469-3412-8092

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 pm

xD

wow, broke his leg, im picturing it now
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Post by Satisfaction Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:39 pm

The worst thing that ever happened to me when my car was stolen.
And like 8 years later it was found in MEXICO =_=
(I still drive)
Satisfaction
Satisfaction

Friend Code : 0389 1208 2213 / 0217 2910 0823

Back to top Go down

Post by snuffleoffagus Mon May 10, 2010 12:02 am

Worst thing that's ever happened to me was being robbed at gunpoint in my own home last year. Some kids, younger than me, probably around 15, knocked on my door and offered to rake my leaves. I told them I already had a gardener and that my parents owned the house anyway. One of the boys pulled out a gun, and walked through the entryway while keeping the gun aimed at me. His friends looked around my house for valuable things. He ended up getting my wallet with 50$ in cash, one of my credit cards, which I deactivated immediatly afterwords, some jewelry, a watch, two Ipods, and some loose cash hanging around the house.
snuffleoffagus
snuffleoffagus

Friend Code : Main (HG)-3481 5174 5889

Back to top Go down

Post by kmkishere Mon May 10, 2010 6:07 pm

worst that ever happened to me is my middle finger being crushed between 2 boulders( i live in a fairly new neighbor hood) me nd mah buds were chilling and decided to try to make a hangout place, that did not work out so well.
kmkishere
kmkishere

Friend Code : hg: 0432-1229-6330

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayorw Tue May 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Probably when I was playing basketball, I was gonna shoot but when my man tried to block me, he accidently (I think!!) poked me in the eye. Kinda painful, was scared that I might go blind because my eye was bleeding a bit.
Jayorw
Jayorw

Friend Code : SS- 3524 5146 5032

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Tue May 25, 2010 8:37 pm

The worst thing that has happened to me is when I got addicted to pokemon
Nightmare
Nightmare

Friend Code : No FC for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Wed May 26, 2010 1:20 am

when i was on vacation, somebody scratched my dad's car with a key... he was really upset and our vacation was ruined because of his bad mood...
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayorw Wed May 26, 2010 8:56 pm

arrancar memory wrote:when i was on vacation, somebody scratched my dad's car with a key... he was really upset and our vacation was ruined because of his bad mood...

Woah, quickly angered dad
Jayorw
Jayorw

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Thu May 27, 2010 1:26 am

Jayorw wrote:
arrancar memory wrote:when i was on vacation, somebody scratched my dad's car with a key... he was really upset and our vacation was ruined because of his bad mood...

Woah, quickly angered dad

T-T i know...
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by blazingf Thu May 27, 2010 6:24 pm

My mom washed at least $300 worth of pokemon cards. I cried for weeks.
blazingf
blazingf

Friend Code : 4725 9076 4641

Back to top Go down

Worst thing thats ever happened to you Empty worst thing that could ever happen

Post by Dallas Thu May 27, 2010 7:09 pm

itachi64 wrote:I got a 99% on a test and i got home and i got scolded for that little percent
99% is actually worse than a bad mark because it leaves u hanging
i once was throwing books in school and one accidentally hit my principal,he was busy scolding me and he didnt notice kids running his way and in a moment or two,they all just plowed him down like a stampeding herd of elephants and he gave me one monthe lunch detention and two reports to write all because he thought i was with those kids and told them to do it.
Dallas
Dallas

Friend Code : 1419-9027-6760

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayorw Thu May 27, 2010 9:00 pm

blazingf wrote:My mom washed at least $300 worth of pokemon cards. I cried for weeks.

Oh my gosh, one of many scary stories that make me check all my pockets before I do my laundry.
Jayorw
Jayorw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Thu May 27, 2010 11:02 pm

blazingf wrote:My mom washed at least $300 worth of pokemon cards. I cried for weeks.
Who cares kid? It's just lame pokemon cards..
Nightmare
Nightmare

Friend Code : No FC for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Thu May 27, 2010 11:08 pm

Nightmare stop being a jerk, and that Barney picture was inappropriate.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next