Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan disscusions

2 posters

Go down

Clan disscusions Empty Clan disscusions

Post by Landon Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:53 pm

I belive that we should hammer out the rules on clans imediately. I belive moderators should be able to join other clans. Mainly because moderators are usually good battlers aswell and we need any clan we make to be as strong as possible or we will crumble away into dust: and the dust will become smaller clans: and the smaller clans will become dust: An onward and so forth until the dust becomes nothing. We do not give up our right to join other clans by gaining color in our name. Are you with me?! Yay or nay!?
Landon
Landon

Friend Code : 1935 0214 6606

Back to top Go down

Clan disscusions Empty Re: Clan disscusions

Post by Nightmare17 Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Landon wrote:I belive that we should hammer out the rules on clans imediately. I belive moderators should be able to join other clans. Mainly because moderators are usually good battlers aswell and we need any clan we make to be as strong as possible or we will crumble away into dust: and the dust will become smaller clans: and the smaller clans will become dust: An onward and so forth until the dust becomes nothing. We do not give up our right to join other clans by gaining color in our name. Are you with me?! Yay or nay!?
like i said i agree 100%
Nightmare17
Nightmare17

Friend Code : 2880-1046-9094

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum