Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Insert unoriginal greeting message here]

4 posters

Go down

[Insert unoriginal greeting message here] Empty [Insert unoriginal greeting message here]

Post by Meluvia Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Hello everyone.
I'm Meluvia, from LatiasWebs, and was invited over by Calze since it is now a dead forum.

I tend to do a lot of shiny breeding (only have Platinum, though), and don't battle much...
But if you're ever looking for something in particular, chances are I have it (or can get it in a couple of minutes legitimately) and will gladly part with it.

Last edited by Meluvia on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Meluvia
Meluvia

Back to top Go down

[Insert unoriginal greeting message here] Empty Re: [Insert unoriginal greeting message here]

Post by PokeCenter Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Welcome Mel! Glad you decided to join us.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

[Insert unoriginal greeting message here] Empty Re: [Insert unoriginal greeting message here]

Post by Calze6 Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Hey Meluvia! Good to see you leave LW. Max is being a real idiot again as well as cycling road. Glad you left and came here!
Calze6
Calze6

Friend Code : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Porou Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Welcome to the forum, Meluvia! Hope you like it here more than LW, although I have little doubt you wouldn't anyways.... Wink
Porou
Porou

Friend Code : 1634 7901 9880

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down