Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams

5 posters

Go down

Dreams Empty Dreams

Post by raquaza Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:40 am

What`s your nicest dream and worsest nightmare?Post here.
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Dreams Empty Re: Dreams

Post by Porou Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:48 pm

I honestly do not remember ANY of my dreams....
Porou
Porou

Friend Code : 1634 7901 9880

Back to top Go down

Post by mr bunny man Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Well it is not a nightmare but a really weird dream. I was listening to my music and the song I was listening to had the lyrics "every step meets the risk" and I fell asleep. Then in my dream I stepped off a cliff. (IDK why) and when I woke up i heard "every step meets the risk". I was like that was trippy.

the song was His world by crush 40

mr bunny man

Friend Code : SS:472729084395

Back to top Go down

Post by js1210/pokemon Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:37 am

I had this weird ever lasting dream... I think I was a form of a Nobody. I was like running on this course and there were certain things I had to do. I was doing this for a couple "days", and after every race, I would appear in a weird version of me school. I looked at a clock, and this random guy in a booth that randomly appeared next to me said "It won't work for you" and when I looked back at the clock, it was gone!!! I don't remember this part as well as the last, but I'll try to get it as accurate as possible. Then, I looked into the cafeteria, and all the tables were upright and against the wall. They all started glowing red, and this deep booming voice said "THE HALL OF SHAME, WHERE YOU GO TO STOP." I never went in there, but next thing I knew, I was at another race. I got into the top 10, and the people from my Lego robotics team were there! My dream ended there.

Weird dream, right? Whenever I dream (which isn't often) I dream weird things like that.
js1210/pokemon
js1210/pokemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse13 Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:24 pm

ive had 2 half dreams before. One was I was jumping off a diving board at a pool and I did a half flip and there was no pool, just concrete. So I jumped off and teh second my head hit the concrete I woke up.
Another i was walking on a sidewalk in the middle of space. nothing around but blue stars faraway and a big dim light far off in the distance. I kept walking, and it ended, and I fell and woke up.
They both happened the same night.
The nicest dream I've had was I was with my family having fun (i dont remember any details) but something really cool was about to happen, and I woke up.
Eclipse13
Eclipse13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum