Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What starter Pokémon did you choose and why?

+6
Markus
Umbrielle
Falkner
ShadowMoon
Blaze
Eclipse13
10 posters

Go down

What is your favorite starters that are available in HG/SS?

What starter Pokémon did you choose and why? Vote_lcap9%What starter Pokémon did you choose and why? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
What starter Pokémon did you choose and why? Vote_lcap9%What starter Pokémon did you choose and why? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
What starter Pokémon did you choose and why? Vote_lcap18%What starter Pokémon did you choose and why? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]
What starter Pokémon did you choose and why? Vote_lcap0%What starter Pokémon did you choose and why? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What starter Pokémon did you choose and why? Vote_lcap27%What starter Pokémon did you choose and why? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 6 ]
What starter Pokémon did you choose and why? Vote_lcap5%What starter Pokémon did you choose and why? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
What starter Pokémon did you choose and why? Vote_lcap5%What starter Pokémon did you choose and why? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
What starter Pokémon did you choose and why? Vote_lcap18%What starter Pokémon did you choose and why? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 22

What starter Pokémon did you choose and why? Empty What starter Pokémon did you choose and why?

Post by Eclipse13 Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:17 pm

I picked Cyndaquil, because I like Fire types.
When I get to the point, my next picks are Mudkip because I like the advantage of Swampert being Rock and water
And I will also pick Charmander, because its evolution line has always been my favorite
Eclipse13
Eclipse13

Back to top Go down

What starter Pokémon did you choose and why? Empty Re: What starter Pokémon did you choose and why?

Post by Blaze Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:20 pm

I picked Chikorita to have a challenge in the game. I then chose Mudkip because, well, it's Mudkip. Razz Then I chose Charmander because Charizard's a pretty cool dude.
Blaze
Blaze

Friend Code : 2665 2610 8159

Back to top Go down

What starter Pokémon did you choose and why? Empty Re: What starter Pokémon did you choose and why?

Post by ShadowMoon Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Totodile
Charmander
Treeko
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon

Friend Code : platinum: 3481-3845-8295 heartgold: 3481-4876-1550 battle rev: 5156-9587-6900

Back to top Go down

Post by Falkner Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:49 pm

I picked Totodile first then Charmander then Torchic
Falkner
Falkner

Friend Code : 4297-1227-6490

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbrielle Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Eclipse13 wrote:I picked Cyndaquil, because I like Fire types.
When I get to the point, my next picks are Mudkip because I like the advantage of Swampert being Rock and water
And I will also pick Charmander, because its evolution line has always been my favorite

Swampert isn't Rock/Water.
Umbrielle
Umbrielle

Friend Code : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:47 am

I pick the one that doesn't look completely ugly, Charmander, Cyndaquil, umm I suppose treecko, Turtwig, and for 5th gen, once again the grass type
Markus
Markus

Friend Code : 3523-8852-5508

Back to top Go down

Post by 123wert50 Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:18 pm

Generally thw water pokes, sometimes the fires, or in Hoenn I got Treecko.
123wert50
123wert50

Friend Code : SS: 5028-0407-6070

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:20 pm

@Umbrielle: well, i was close
Eclipse13
Eclipse13

Back to top Go down

Post by teddywoohoo Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:34 pm

i chose cyndiqual because i usauly choose fire starters.
teddywoohoo
teddywoohoo

Friend Code : 3524-5809-4588 hg

Back to top Go down

Post by Porou Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:17 pm

I picked: 1. Totodile 2. Charmander 3. Torchic

1. He was my first pokemon ever.

2. He's always been one of my favorites, and Charizard was the best on my team all through Gen III

3. It my starter when I first got Ruby, and I don't much fancy the other two. Swampert is pretty good, but so long as the focus is on in-game play, Blaziken was my favorite of the three.
Porou
Porou

Friend Code : 1634 7901 9880

Back to top Go down

Post by raquaza Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:47 am

Cyndaquil, cause he`s cute.
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down