Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think the Underground should have returned to Black and White?

+5
Blaze
Perfection
Venusaur
Charizard98
Reshiram
9 posters

Go down

Do you think the Underground should have returned to Black and White?  Empty Do you think the Underground should have returned to Black and White?

Post by Reshiram Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:06 pm

That would have been nice if it did. What do you think? PC: Again, I am not asking why on this one.

Last edited by Reshiram on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reshiram
Reshiram

Friend Code : Pokemon Black Friend Code: 5414-6679-9603

Back to top Go down

Do you think the Underground should have returned to Black and White?  Empty Re: Do you think the Underground should have returned to Black and White?

Post by Charizard98 Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:11 pm

I think it should, because its a lot harder to get Heart Scales nowadays.
Charizard98
Charizard98

Friend Code : SoulSilver: 4340-5504-6047

Back to top Go down

Do you think the Underground should have returned to Black and White?  Empty Re: Do you think the Underground should have returned to Black and White?

Post by Venusaur Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:00 pm

I LOVED THE UNDERGROUND!!! It was a great addition to Pokemon, SO WHY DID THEY TAKE IT AWAY?!
Venusaur
Venusaur

Friend Code : JP Platinum: 2279 - 2896 - 6911

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfection Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:18 pm

It was useless imo, i'm glad they took this waste o space out of the game.
Perfection
Perfection

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:30 pm

They could've replaced it with something better. I would've preferred it on Wi-Fi since there's rarely anyone who plays where I live.
Blaze
Blaze

Friend Code : 2665 2610 8159

Back to top Go down

Post by Porou Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:38 pm

I'm kind of depressed that they didn't include the underground in Black&White. It was something to do when you were bored, and it helped me get fossils, evolution stones, heart scales, etc. Like Blaze said, they could have at least replaced it.... Crying or Very sad
Porou
Porou

Friend Code : 1634 7901 9880

Back to top Go down

Post by 123wert50 Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Yes and no. I liked it, yet it was annoying at the same time... Laughing
123wert50
123wert50

Friend Code : SS: 5028-0407-6070

Back to top Go down

Post by raquaza Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:03 am

Well since black and white have got global link, i can`t say yes.
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by Alwaysbored Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:33 pm

I thought the Underground was very useful and should have been brought back.

Alwaysbored

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down