Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Ledgendary Genie pokemon and why? (Tornelos, Voltolos, or Landlos)

5 posters

Go down

Favorite Ledgendary Genie pokemon and why? (Tornelos, Voltolos, or Landlos) Empty Favorite Ledgendary Genie pokemon and why? (Tornelos, Voltolos, or Landlos)

Post by Reshiram Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Mine? Tornelos because it is pure Flying type, and it has the best moveset which includes the move Extrasensory.

Last edited by Reshiram on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reshiram
Reshiram

Friend Code : Pokemon Black Friend Code: 5414-6679-9603

Back to top Go down

Favorite Ledgendary Genie pokemon and why? (Tornelos, Voltolos, or Landlos) Empty Re: Favorite Ledgendary Genie pokemon and why? (Tornelos, Voltolos, or Landlos)

Post by Boota212 Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:02 pm

I'm going to say Tornelos. Simply because of it's pure flying typing. It shouldn't have taken Nintendo 5 generations to create a pure flying type...But, at least one exists now.
Boota212
Boota212

Friend Code : 0217-5260-7916

Back to top Go down

Favorite Ledgendary Genie pokemon and why? (Tornelos, Voltolos, or Landlos) Empty Re: Favorite Ledgendary Genie pokemon and why? (Tornelos, Voltolos, or Landlos)

Post by 123wert50 Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:10 am

Torenlos.
123wert50
123wert50

Friend Code : SS: 5028-0407-6070

Back to top Go down

Post by Reshiram Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:42 pm

I agree. FINALLY we have a pure Flying Type (Except for Arceus holding a Sky Plate.)
Reshiram
Reshiram

Friend Code : Pokemon Black Friend Code: 5414-6679-9603

Back to top Go down

Post by Porou Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:25 pm

I agree with all of you, Tornelos is my favorite, simply because of the pure Flying- type. Unfortunately, he can't learn Roost, which I was looking forward to seeing the effects of. Razz
Porou
Porou

Friend Code : 1634 7901 9880

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Borutorosu because it's Electric/Flying and more offensive with Nasty Plot and Bulk Up.
Blaze
Blaze

Friend Code : 2665 2610 8159

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down