Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Memory's Totally Amazing, Ingenious, Magnicellent Sprite Shop!!

+3
tangrowthjelly
teddywoohoo
Last Memory
7 posters

Go down

Last Memory's Totally Amazing, Ingenious, Magnicellent Sprite Shop!! Empty Last Memory's Totally Amazing, Ingenious, Magnicellent Sprite Shop!!

Post by Last Memory Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:02 pm

Alright so this is a pretty simple process guys. Just tell me what pokemon you want recolored and then tell me which colors to recolor as.

Code:
Sprite Recolor
Pokemon wanted recolor:
Which pokemon you want your colors based off of:

I can now do animations!! Just say animated! The secondary color will become the primary color on the second frame unless you specify you want it the same.

Last edited by Last Memory on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Last Memory
Last Memory

Friend Code : None

Back to top Go down

Last Memory's Totally Amazing, Ingenious, Magnicellent Sprite Shop!! Empty Re: Last Memory's Totally Amazing, Ingenious, Magnicellent Sprite Shop!!

Post by teddywoohoo Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:42 pm

i want dragonite and colors wings red body green thank you
teddywoohoo
teddywoohoo

Friend Code : 3524-5809-4588 hg

Back to top Go down

Last Memory's Totally Amazing, Ingenious, Magnicellent Sprite Shop!! Empty Re: Last Memory's Totally Amazing, Ingenious, Magnicellent Sprite Shop!!

Post by Last Memory Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:33 pm

ok! i'll start that here soon. I will post it tomorrow.
Last Memory
Last Memory

Back to top Go down

Post by tangrowthjelly Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Sprite Recolor
Pokemon wanted recolor: tyranitar
Which pokemon you want your colors based off of: torterra

thank you!
tangrowthjelly
tangrowthjelly

Friend Code : coming soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Memory Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:25 pm

@Teddywoohoo: Last Memory's Totally Amazing, Ingenious, Magnicellent Sprite Shop!! Dragonite

@Tangrowthjelly: Last Memory's Totally Amazing, Ingenious, Magnicellent Sprite Shop!! Tyranitar1
Last Memory
Last Memory

Back to top Go down

Post by 123wert50 Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Sprite Recolor

Pokemon : Salamance

Color : Black and Red. Sound's like a cool color choice!

Can I do that? If I can, PM me when it's done please. Thanks for the help. Smile
123wert50
123wert50

Friend Code : SS: 5028-0407-6070

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokemonrulez Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Sprite Recolour

Pokemon: Mightyena

Colour- Light Blue,Purple Green and Black(If possible)
Pokemonrulez
Pokemonrulez

Friend Code : 1978-5566-4462

Back to top Go down

Post by teddywoohoo Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:28 am

sorry if this bothers you but where do i pick up my dragonite?
teddywoohoo
teddywoohoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Memory Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:44 pm

It's fine. Just hit quote then copy the code for it. Please specify next time if you want the code.
Last Memory
Last Memory

Back to top Go down

Post by teddywoohoo Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:51 pm

what do you mean can you show me a example please
teddywoohoo
teddywoohoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Memory Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Last Memory wrote:
Code:
[img]http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad207/Saint015/Dragonite.png[/img]
Here's the code. Edit, copy is what i was meaning. Hit the quote button then, edit, copy, and paste where you want it. But please give me credit.

I'm currently working on everybody else's.
Last Memory
Last Memory

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Memory Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:35 pm

@PokemonRulez:Last Memory's Totally Amazing, Ingenious, Magnicellent Sprite Shop!! Mightyena
Last Memory
Last Memory

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokemonrulez Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Wow! thats awesome! thx
Pokemonrulez
Pokemonrulez

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Memory Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:39 pm

Yeppers!! Sorry for not getting the green in but i wasn't able to.
Last Memory
Last Memory

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokemonrulez Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:41 pm

thats fine! I like it the best that way!
Pokemonrulez
Pokemonrulez

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Memory Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:40 pm

Of course! Just reccomend people here! Oh and I can do animations now!
Last Memory
Last Memory

Back to top Go down

Post by Slicks 'n' Skills Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:56 am

Cna i have a Coloured Teddiursa?
Colours-Black and white?
Slicks 'n' Skills
Slicks 'n' Skills

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Memory Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Black would have to be gray instead of black because of the black outline of the sprite. Is that fine?

EDIT: Here you go! Last Memory's Totally Amazing, Ingenious, Magnicellent Sprite Shop!! Teddi

Code:
[IMG]http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad207/Saint015/teddi.png[/IMG]
Last Memory
Last Memory

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Moved to the new sub-forum!
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down