Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My First OU Rain Dance Team (Please Rate and feel free to use!!!)

3 posters

Go down

My First OU Rain Dance Team (Please Rate and feel free to use!!!) Empty My First OU Rain Dance Team (Please Rate and feel free to use!!!)

Post by Porou Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Okay, so I'm fairly new to competitive battling and team building, so I thought feedback here would be the best place to get started. Alright, so I've been thinking about this rain dance team:

My First OU Rain Dance Team (Please Rate and feel free to use!!!) 260
Relaxed Swampert @ Damp Rock - Torrent - Lead Mixpert
EV's: 240 HP / 216 Def / 52 SpD
Moveset:
~Ice Beam
~Earthquake
~Rain Dance
~Surf

A nice MixPert lead, although I threw away Stealth Rock to set up the rain since another poke on the team can set up the rocks anyways. A heavily pumped up Surf along with Earthquake has nice type coverage for sweeping. Stealth Rock is i.m.o. the greatest move in the OU metagame, crippling nearly any and all switch-ins that don't resist it.

My First OU Rain Dance Team (Please Rate and feel free to use!!!) 419
Adamant Floatzel @ Life Orb - Swift Swim - Physical Sweeper
EV's: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def / 16 Spe
Moveset:
~Waterfall
~Ice Punch
~Return
~Rain Dance

Floatzel is a nasty sweeper when the rain is up. It is the fastest swift simmer in the game, and will outspeed almost anything in OU.

My First OU Rain Dance Team (Please Rate and feel free to use!!!) 135
Timid Jolteon @ Choice Specs - Volt Absorb - Special Sweeper
EV's: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Moveset:
~Thunder
~Shadow Ball
~Hidden Power [Ice]
~Rain Dance

Jolteon is my hero. 130 base speed with 110 sp. atk is just nasty. Thunder with 100% accuracy is nasty. Rain Dance fills the last slot to keep the rain up, and the other moves for regular sweeping.

My First OU Rain Dance Team (Please Rate and feel free to use!!!) 344
Bold Claydol @ Leftovers - Levitate - Utility
EV's: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpA
Moveset:
~Rapid Spin
~Stealth Rock
~Earth Power
~Toxic

Claydol is on this team first and foremost for Rapid Spin support. The rest of him is just supposed to play a more supportive role on the team. Stealth Rock is my favorite entry hazard, Earth Power takes out any Electric- types that Floatzel is afraid of, and Toxic widdles away the opposing Pokemon's life.

My First OU Rain Dance Team (Please Rate and feel free to use!!!) 171
Calm Lanturn @ Leftovers - Volt Absorb - Special Tank
EV's: 40 HP / 76 Def / 140 SpA / 252 SpD
Moveset:
~Surf
~Thunder
~Ice Beam
~Heal Bell

Lanturn makes a great special wall for this team. He can likes electric attacks, he's got good stats, he can use Thunder, and he can heal the team. I think that's all that needs saying.

My First OU Rain Dance Team (Please Rate and feel free to use!!!) 227
Impish Skarmory @ Leftovers - Keen Eye - Spiky Wall
EV's: 252 HP / 64 Atk / 176 Def / 16 Spe
Moveset:
~Brave Bird
~Roost
~Spikes
~Whirlwind

Skarmory is one of the best physical walls in the metagame, and fits this team quite nicely. He can take lots of damage, and he's not afraid of Ground- types. Brave Bird deals with all those pesky Grass- types this team is so afraid of. Roost is a somewhat reliable recovery move and can work wonders in certain situations. Spikes is great for causing damage to switch-ins, and combined with whirlwind, allows the bird to scout while causing damage at the same time.

So, what do you think?
Porou
Porou

Friend Code : 1634 7901 9880

Back to top Go down

My First OU Rain Dance Team (Please Rate and feel free to use!!!) Empty Re: My First OU Rain Dance Team (Please Rate and feel free to use!!!)

Post by raquaza Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:25 am

Rain Dance isn`t good for Jolteon.The other pokemon are good.
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

My First OU Rain Dance Team (Please Rate and feel free to use!!!) Empty Re: My First OU Rain Dance Team (Please Rate and feel free to use!!!)

Post by Magical Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:44 am

This thread died long ago.

~Locked~
Magical
Magical

Friend Code : HG: 5285-5467-4149

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum