Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

will anyone trade me a shaymin, regigigas, the regis, celebi, entei, raikou, mew, moltres or articuno

2 posters

Go down

will anyone trade me a  shaymin, regigigas,  the regis, celebi, entei, raikou, mew,  moltres or articuno Empty will anyone trade me a shaymin, regigigas, the regis, celebi, entei, raikou, mew, moltres or articuno

Post by maximo Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:59 pm

i,ll give you any starters or their evolved forms and maybe even some legendaries

Last edited by maximo on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
maximo
maximo

Friend Code : 0002-7801-6455

Back to top Go down

will anyone trade me a  shaymin, regigigas,  the regis, celebi, entei, raikou, mew,  moltres or articuno Empty Re: will anyone trade me a shaymin, regigigas, the regis, celebi, entei, raikou, mew, moltres or articuno

Post by shaymin69 Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:04 pm

Hey dude, I got a palkia up for free. I'll even take a magikarp for it xD lol. Really, I will. And you can catch moltres and articuno in the game. Glad I'm helping you out.
shaymin69
shaymin69

Friend Code : HG-3996-9175-6415

Back to top Go down

will anyone trade me a  shaymin, regigigas,  the regis, celebi, entei, raikou, mew,  moltres or articuno Empty Re: will anyone trade me a shaymin, regigigas, the regis, celebi, entei, raikou, mew, moltres or articuno

Post by maximo Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:07 pm

can you trade today
maximo
maximo

Back to top Go down

Post by shaymin69 Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:11 pm

Yes, I can. Do you need them for the dex? Meet me on the chat. I'll talk to you there.
shaymin69
shaymin69

Back to top Go down

Post by maximo Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:14 pm

what do you mean the chat?
maximo
maximo

Back to top Go down

Post by shaymin69 Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Go on the chat of this site. I will talk to you more about the trade there.
shaymin69
shaymin69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down