Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna join The PokeCenter Team?

+28
KoolAid
Dragonkiller
Marinator
SkateboardingMunchlax
Hokemon
AcornJelly
Stardust
MasterTyler
DiscoPichu
Coolchill214
ethan
SheathePikachuCaretaker
BicBoi
Jamsie Daly
TheSquirtleDude
Kon
Gengar
ShinyTurtwig
Silvershine
funkydude97
Wasim
Kisame
DaPokeMaster
Registeel
hitmonlee1337
shaymin69
kash
PokeCenter
32 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wanna join The PokeCenter Team? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanna join The PokeCenter Team?

Post by PokeCenter Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:38 pm

PokeCenter wrote:Regi: Sorry, you didn't get it.

Regi: To get more on The PokeCenter Team. Some people may get accepted some may be declined. I was just kidding I wanted to see what you would say, you did get the job.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Wanna join The PokeCenter Team? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanna join The PokeCenter Team?

Post by Registeel Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:40 pm

PokeCenter wrote:
PokeCenter wrote:Regi: Sorry, you didn't get it.

Regi: To get more on The PokeCenter Team. Some people may get accepted some may be declined. I was just kidding I wanted to see what you would say, you did get the job.

Trickery has been found geek Hmm.. Well, okie dokie.. I presume it was a test to see if I would react badly?

Well, thanks for the job, Captain Very Happy
Registeel
Registeel

Friend Code : Your no friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvershine Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:47 pm

Awesome, thanks PokeCenter! Very Happy
Silvershine
Silvershine

Friend Code : 3910-9829-4113

Back to top Go down

Post by DaPokeMaster Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:49 pm

PokeCenter wrote:Shay, Squirt, & Hit: We'll see when you come back. Squirt I'm not doing the YouTube changed mind.
DaPoke: I need 100% of the time. The fact you said most of the time shows me that you'll probably get in arguments.
Wasim: I don't think your ready sorry. If you really want reasons just PM me.
Funky: I don't think your ready sorry. If you really want reasons just PM me.
Star: Accepted for Chat Moderator.
ShinyTurt: Accepted for Frontier Brain.
Well most of the time means full time on forum and not as much when i'm with friends IRL.
DaPokeMaster
DaPokeMaster

Friend Code : Diamond: 3137-0827-5312

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:03 pm

Why would you state "Most of the time" stating not in real life if this has nothing to do with real life? It doesn't make sense.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvershine Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:04 pm

I think he means it's all the time when he isn't doing something in rl, right?
Silvershine
Silvershine

Friend Code : 3910-9829-4113

Back to top Go down

Post by DaPokeMaster Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:11 pm

Starflight73 wrote:I think he means it's all the time when he isn't doing something in rl, right?
Opps Embarassed ya thats what a meant to say Embarassed .
DaPokeMaster
DaPokeMaster

Friend Code : Diamond: 3137-0827-5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Registeel Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Ok.. So now I'll wait for PokeCenter to put me in the Jr.Mod group.. Also, starlight needs to be put in the Chatbox Moderator group..
Registeel
Registeel

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Starflight73 wrote:I think he means it's all the time when he isn't doing something in rl, right?

He said being mature most of the time about being a Jr. Mod nothing about real life. It has nothing to do about real life either. I need my Mods to be mature and capable to do their job right.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamsie Daly Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:23 am

Could I become a Jr. Moderator. I think I would be perfect for the job because there is currently no moderators in my time zone. As you know I am a very active member and always around to help. I hope to here back from you,

Yours sincerly, Jamsie Daly lol!
Jamsie Daly
Jamsie Daly

Friend Code : 2579 5845 4188

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:02 am

TheSquirtleDude wrote:I would like to sign up for a:

Jr. Moderator, because I would really like to help out the forums and have not been banned form chat or forum once. I also report all of the spam I see, and it would be much easier for me to just deal with it. I also am on most days, (I'm on vacation for the rest of the week)

Chat Moderator.

I am on the Chat nearly everyday (Ask Somepeople) I also never Spam there and I would like to help out.

If Non of the above.

I could also help record Youtube Battles as I have a Youtube account myself and have some battles up. Further more, I have just started narrating so that will make the videos more exciting

Hey PC we arn't going on vacation anymore... we cancelled it because of the weather D:
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude

Friend Code : 0088 5452 4865

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:46 am

Shay, Squirt, & Hit: We'll see when you come back. Squirt I'm not doing the YouTube changed mind.
DaPoke: I need 100% of the time. The fact you said most of the time shows me that you'll probably get in arguments.
Jamsie: I don't think your ready sorry. If you really want reasons just PM me.
Squirt: Accepted for Chat Moderator.

Guys don't feel bad if you don't get Jr. Moderator. When I put it up I didn't really expect to accept anyone in the group. I'm always watching the forum for new Mod. material.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:55 am

Hey Poke,
I would like to apply for Jr.Mod because I am mature enough and use good grammer. Also i have been a Jr.Mod on this forum before and you seen me do some work for the forum.
I will be more active this time even tho i been away for a couple of months lol.

I have met all the requirements.

Also i would like to apply for Elite.
You have seen me battle and we battled a couple of time.
I am very competitive as a battler.

Once again i have met all the requirement
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:14 pm

Shay, Squirt, & Hit: We'll see when you come back. Squirt I'm not doing the YouTube changed mind.
Bic: Accepted for Elite.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:40 pm

The job your applying for.forum support, role to play

A description of why you think you'll be good for the job. I role play a lot, and have taught roleplaying before

If you meet all of the requirements. yes
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Friend Code : Kotomi: 3911 1068 3397

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Bic: Accepted for Elite.
Shea: Accepted for Forum Support Role to Play.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:43 pm

well i would like to join but i have to think of it first Very Happy
ethan
ethan

Friend Code : 0775 5785 7150

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasim Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:18 am

Well, sorry if this is spamming coz I don't know lol. But I'm so depressed.... I feel like telling Shaun Michaels to Falcon Punch me!
Everywhere I go I apply to be a mod but no I'm too young or I suck at pokemon or You're just not ready! PC just let me tell you one thing I'm ready!!!! If you think I'm not ready then how come serebii.net let me on the team?
Wasim
Wasim

Friend Code : Pearl: 4941 1959 2034 SS:5070 7783 1916

Back to top Go down

Post by Registeel Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:27 am

Wasim wrote:Well, sorry if this is spamming coz I don't know lol. But I'm so depressed.... I feel like telling Shaun Michaels to Falcon Punch me!
Everywhere I go I apply to be a mod but no I'm too young or I suck at pokemon or You're just not ready! PC just let me tell you one thing I'm ready!!!! If you think I'm not ready then how come serebii.net let me on the team?

Don't be depressed dude. One reason your not ready is your saying your depressed and whining about it. That proves your not ready. Who cares if your young or old, but your not acting mature at all about this situation. And where's the proof your a Moderator on the Serebii.net forums?

I searched up Wasim in the memberlist, and unless you go by another name, you haven't joined on there.

So, you basically proved a point to everyone here your not ready, you just dug yourself into a deeper hole.

*Sigh* A moderator for a far few hours only to get it wisked away.. I would have liked you to PM me why you took my status away, or some sort of explaination...

Nethertheless..
Registeel
Registeel

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:46 am

ethan wrote:well i would like to join but i have to think of it first Very Happy

Only post if your applying for a job. WARNING.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisame Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:20 am

may i be a chat mod

im only like everday
Kisame
Kisame

Friend Code : 2923 1564 8503

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:35 pm

Chat Moderator
First of all,If I am not ready I am sorry for bothering you.I think that I would be fit for the job mainly because I am loyal and trustworthy.I will give my all to make sure that PokeCenter's chat is clean,and make sure that the rules are rules no matter what.I will be efficient and be very strict when it comes to the rules.I will give a fair chance,though.If I feel that one person doesn't exactly need to be banned,I will kick them instead.If I feel that someone should be banned,they will be.I am easy to get along with,and am sometimes laid back.I will make sure that PokeCenter's title is kept,and that the name Coolchill214 will not be thought of as annoying,decietful,rude,mean,a bully,etc.If I do not fit this position that is fine.I know if I don't become a Chat Moderator someone else that is better will.
I have met all the requirements.I would also like to say something to everyone who got the position they wanted,"Congratulations and Good Job guys!"
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Friend Code : SS:1162 3045 0256

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Registeel your an immature kid who says "I read the rules, but allowing advertising / rule breaking the first hour you were a Mod. and crying about it is unacceptable. If you want to advertise do it elsewhere. Cya "Mate".
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasim Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:09 am

PokeCenter What happened to Registeel???? Well now that's he's off can I please be a mod???? I'm REALLY sorry about the post I made before.
Please FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!
Wasim
Wasim

Friend Code : Pearl: 4941 1959 2034 SS:5070 7783 1916

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:02 am

Wasim: Now your begging to be a Mod. Moderators must be mature!
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum