Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

redo of my first sig (i had the wrong forum in it)

+3
raquaza
adoxography
jokerx2x2
7 posters

:: Miscellaneous :: Art

Go down

redo of my first sig (i had the wrong forum in it) Empty redo of my first sig (i had the wrong forum in it)

Post by jokerx2x2 Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:31 am

redo of my first sig (i had the wrong forum in it) Times2

jokerx2x2

Back to top Go down

redo of my first sig (i had the wrong forum in it) Empty Re: redo of my first sig (i had the wrong forum in it)

Post by adoxography Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:41 am

I like it, but the renders are too blended-in with the background.
I think that the animation of the word "Pokecenter" is more distracting than appealing.

Also, it's quite large.
adoxography
adoxography

Friend Code : 1248 2704 5027

Back to top Go down

redo of my first sig (i had the wrong forum in it) Empty Re: redo of my first sig (i had the wrong forum in it)

Post by raquaza Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:43 am

It`s nice, but i think u should make the colour of the backround grey.
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Uzamaki Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:05 pm

It's okay but u cant really see Darkarai the background should be a different color
Naruto Uzamaki
Naruto Uzamaki

Friend Code : Diamond:0775 4689 1189 Platinum: SS:

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:36 pm

Its pretty cool, but as adox said the animation is distracting and to me unneccessary. Try to make it smaller as well.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Post by Charizard98 Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:21 am

1. It's Big, Alright.
2. Darkrai Blends in the Backgound.
3. Yup, the text seems distracting.
Charizard98
Charizard98

Friend Code : SoulSilver: 4340-5504-6047

Back to top Go down

Post by adoxography Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:25 am

Guys, do you really need to repeat the same exact things that have already been said?
If you're going to provide feedback, give a new perspective.

Thanks.
adoxography
adoxography

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:51 am

Theres some white on the render of arceus, try a different render
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichimarunico Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:58 am

itachi64 wrote:Theres some white on the render of arceus, try a different render
I think that's an intentional effect.
Ichimarunico
Ichimarunico

Friend Code : 0732 7475 5767

Back to top Go down

Post by adoxography Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Ichimarunico wrote:
itachi64 wrote:Theres some white on the render of arceus, try a different render

No, I see what Itachi's talking about. The little white dots of distortion around the image don't seem intentional to me. It looks like the glow surrounding the Arceus and Darkrai is intentional, though.
adoxography
adoxography

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichimarunico Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:01 pm

adoxography wrote:
Ichimarunico wrote:

No, I see what Itachi's talking about. The little white dots of distortion around the image don't seem intentional to me. It looks like the glow surrounding the Arceus and Darkrai is intentional, though.
I see them, too, I just thought they were supposed to go with the streaks that look like beams of energy. I thought it was all like a tie-in to the background kind of deal.
Ichimarunico
Ichimarunico

Friend Code : 0732 7475 5767

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down