Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFO's & X-Files theme

+6
H0und00m
Hydrocannon
snuffleoffagus
adoxography
jolteon14
Porou
10 posters

Go down

UFO's & X-Files theme Empty UFO's & X-Files theme

Post by Porou Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:59 pm

So earlier today, driving home from the beach, X-Files theme song was on the radio. I was always creeped out by that song, ever since the first time I watched X-Files. It always made me think about ET's alien .....The truth is out there, man.....

Anyways, a few hours later while I was playing basketball Basketball , my dad looks up in the sky and shouts, "UFO!" I look up and sure enough there it is, a small pink cylinder-like object, sort of resembling a missile, whizzing through the sky. Shocked It made no sound and left absolutely no trail. It moved about the same speed as a plane, maybe a teensy bit faster, but nothing like a Mach 5 or anything around that category. After that I went inside and listened to some more X-Files. As you can imagine, I'm really freaked out right about now. Embarassed Scary affraid coincidence, anyone have any similar stories or guesses to what my UFO might be??? Question Suspect scratch

^^This is a true story, I am being 100% honest with you guys.... affraid
Porou
Porou

Friend Code : 1634 7901 9880

Back to top Go down

UFO's & X-Files theme Empty Re: UFO's & X-Files theme

Post by jolteon14 Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:49 pm

Oh that was no UFO that was just me out on a cruise... haha
But that is really really creepy, and I have no idea what it could be...
One time I me and my friends were outside sleeping on the trampoline and we were watching for shooting stars, I spotted an airplane and was just staring at it for whatever reason until all the lights just suddenly disappeared, on a clear night, no clouds, just vanished, or i went blind. Very Happy
jolteon14
jolteon14

Friend Code : 5199 5400 2403

Back to top Go down

Post by adoxography Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:02 pm

A pink cylindrical object... hm.
Those extraterrestrials sure are stylish!

I love the show X-files, and I do believe in life on other planets which we've yet to discover, but there are several possibilities. Maybe it was something completely different and you just couldn't tell because it was far off. I'd say that maybe someone was shooting a rocket or something, but if there was no trail, then that doesn't make sense. I'd need a photo or video to really make any judgments.
adoxography
adoxography

Friend Code : 1248 2704 5027

Back to top Go down

Post by Porou Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:30 pm

adoxography wrote:A pink cylindrical object... hm.
Those extraterrestrials sure are stylish!

I love the show X-files, and I do believe in life on other planets which we've yet to discover, but there are several possibilities. Maybe it was something completely different and you just couldn't tell because it was far off. I'd say that maybe someone was shooting a rocket or something, but if there was no trail, then that doesn't make sense. I'd need a photo or video to really make any judgments.

My first guess was that it was a rocket or a missile, but I discarded the idea after I realized that it left no trail and it made no noise (at least, not that I could hear). I'm still curious as to what it may have been.... I think I might even do a little research on UFO/FO 's later to try to find an answer.
Porou
Porou

Back to top Go down

Post by adoxography Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:31 pm

There's the possibility that it was so far away that you couldn't see a trail, though there was one? You said it seemed small - which means that it was probably quite far off.
adoxography
adoxography

Friend Code : 1248 2704 5027

Back to top Go down

Post by snuffleoffagus Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:38 pm

I've always been interested in these stories, and I guess you could say I'm a bit interested in subjects relating to the "great unknown" in general.
Anyway, I don't really believe in the abduction conspiracy theory type aliens often portrayed in science fiction, but instead more of a different culture, and that's assuming there is a species near to or as developed as we are.
Anyway, when you take a look at the sheer vastness of the universe, which is constantly expanding, there is an infinantly low chance of no other alien life, and an infinity is a big no-no in physics.
Another variable in this "equation" is what an individual considers to be alien. If you want to delve much deeper into this subject, and in a very abstract way, intelligent life un questionably exists, at least based on certain theories.

Last edited by snuffleoffagus on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
snuffleoffagus
snuffleoffagus

Friend Code : Main (HG)-3481 5174 5889

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrocannon Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:04 pm

I loved the X-Files! Until Duchovny left. then the show died fast.

There was one episode I refused to watch because it creep the heck out of me.
All I can remember of it was it involved a woman in a hospital that could see ghosts, and she just started freaking out every time she saw them.

as for UFOs, i saw one.
I don't remember much about it because I was young.
I was visiting family in Pensylvania and we were driving somewhere.
I look up in the sky and saw a gray circular figure. It looked exactly like what many UFO pictures have shown.
No one else believed me or saw it.
But I know it was a UFO.
Hydrocannon
Hydrocannon

Friend Code : 1419 9372 9196

Back to top Go down

Post by Porou Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:56 am

snuffleoffagus wrote:I've always been interested in these stories, and I guess you could say I'm a bit interested in subjects relating to the "great unknown" in general.
Anyway, I don't really believe in the abduction conspiracy theory type aliens often portrayed in science fiction, but instead more of a different culture, and that's assuming there is a species near to or as developed as we are.
Anyway, when you take a look at the sheer vastness of the universe, which is constantly expanding, there is an infinantly low chance of no other alien life, and an infinity is a big no-no in physics.
Another variable in this "equation" is what an individual considers to be alien. If you want to delve much deeper into this subject, and in a very abstract way, intelligent life un questionably exists, at least based on certain theories.

I agree with you 100%, that I absolutely think there is life existing elsewhere in the unvierse. I am skill sort of skeptical about the "Alien life on Earth" theories, though, and my experience witnessing the UFO may not be related to extra-terrestrials at all.

Hydrocannon wrote:I loved the X-Files! Until Duchovny left. then the show died fast.

There was one episode I refused to watch because it creep the heck out of me.
All I can remember of it was it involved a woman in a hospital that could see ghosts, and she just started freaking out every time she saw them.

as for UFOs, i saw one.
I don't remember much about it because I was young.
I was visiting family in Pensylvania and we were driving somewhere.
I look up in the sky and saw a gray circular figure. It looked exactly like what many UFO pictures have shown.
No one else believed me or saw it.
But I know it was a UFO.

That is creepy. My UFO was not the traditional "Flying Saucer" type, but rather a whitish-pink cylindrical object resembling a missile. I'm not sure that mine is totally an ET-type UFO, but it is definitely unidentified so far. It is absolutely possible that it is some sort of missile of some sort that us humans created, I just can't find anything that matches its description as of yet, so the only way I can classify it is as a "UFO".
Porou
Porou

Back to top Go down

Post by H0und00m Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:11 pm

i bieleve life in other planets is very possible but if other life does exist it is not in travel distance from earth, with the current technology
H0und00m
H0und00m

Friend Code : SS - 0775 7717 3076

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper_Support25 Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:02 pm

UFO's are commonly seen in PA
Viper_Support25
Viper_Support25

Friend Code : 3825-1048-9730

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:12 pm

To be honest that song always scared me. In that episode of the simpsons i had to cover my ears.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Post by Porou Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Viper_Support25 wrote:UFO's are commonly seen in PA

There've been a lot of sightings in New Mexico, too. But I guess that isn't too surprising, what with Area 51 and all....
Porou
Porou

Back to top Go down

Post by Eureka7 Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:23 am

wow lol a real ufo encounter well maybe
Eureka7
Eureka7

Friend Code : 3438-8683-5594

Back to top Go down

Post by raquaza Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:06 am

Once when i couldn`t sleep i went to the window.There was this fast moving circle up and down,up and down.In a few minutes it dissapeared.I calculated-in 15 minutes it was back.Another 15 minutes and it was gone.it leaved a trail like an astroid. affraid I could confirm that UFO exists!There are about 63 contacts with humans.
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down