Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Story about Pokemon

3 posters

Go down

My Story about Pokemon Empty My Story about Pokemon

Post by KoolAid Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Wasnt sure where to put this. Thought it was so good it should be in art but didnt wanna get in trouble.

Pokémon Heroes
Once upon a time, there was a young boy named Manny. Manny had his eyes set on becoming a Pokémon master. On the day of his 10th birthday, which is the first day you could get a Pokémon to train, he went to Professor Maple's office to pick one of the 3 starter Pokémon, Chimchar, the Chimp Pokémon, Treecko the Gecko Pokémon, or Totodile, the Big Jaw Pokémon. He wasn't sure which he would pick, so he decided he would settle it by doing Eenie Meenie Minnie Moe on the Poké balls. It was the day before his birthday and he had decided he was going to get lots of rest before he would go on his long journey around the world to become a Pokémon Master. His mother also encouraged this because she knew she couldn't convince him out of going away, so she wanted for him to be at least healthy for his journey.

"Okay mom, I’m going to bed. I have to be ready for the big day!" he said.
"Already? It's only 9:30, I wish you would have gone to bed this early on a regular day," she said.
"Ha-ha, very funny, mom," said Manny.

As Manny was on his way to his bed he thought about which Pokémon he should pick. He felt it shouldn't be decided by something random because he has terrible luck. His older brother had gone all the way to the Isshu Region to get Pokémon exclusively found there and he had always sent letters back home about how his Treecko had grown. He wanted to do the same and not have to feel ashamed because he chose the wrong Pokémon. He thought and thought, for what felt like ages, and remembered his brother's words to him on choosing first Pokémon. He had told him "Your heart shall choose which Pokémon you pick." Manny pondered on what he had meant by saying this, for what felt to him to be ages, but it had been only 5 minutes in actuality. Then it hit him. He remembered how his brother had chosen. His brother pictured himself with each Pokémon in his mind, and then picked the one who seemed to be most friendly. Now Manny tried the same. He pictured himself with each of the three and chose the one who was most friendly towards him. It took him a few minutes to elaborate on each Pokémon's feelings, then he knew which one to pick. Chimchar! He got so excited wondering what it would evolve into, because he had never seen a Pokémon evolve other than pictures of his brother's Treecko that were sent to him from his brother. He fell asleep excited as ever.

It was morning and Manny had just woken up. He jumped out of bed and stretched his arms out as far as he could and yawned. He put on his clothes and ran out of his house while yelling out "Bye!” to his mom. He reached at his bag to get the map with directions to Professor Maple's laboratory in Sandgem City, which was up north of Manny's town, Twinleaf town. He was running at top speed when all of a sudden he bumped into another young boy.

"Hey! Watch where you're going," said the young boy
"Sorry, I'm on my way to Professor Maple's office in Sandgem so I can get my first Pokémon."
"Hey! Me too," the young boy said
"Which one are you going to pick," said Manny.
"Totodile, it's so cool," the young boy answered.
"I’m going to pick Chimchar." said Manny
"What's your name?" the young boy asked.
"Manny, what's yours?" Manny asked.
"Gary, from Twinleaf town" said Gary
"You're from Twinleaf? Me too!" Manny interjected
"Cool, want to go to get our Pokémon together?" Gary asked
"Sure, just make sure you don't fall too far behind!" Manny said
"Race you there!" Gary said.
"Sure," Manny answered.

The young boys ran and ran at equally matched speeds until they got to the Professor's lab. They entered only to find that the professor was missing!

"Huff, huff, I'm tired," said Gary
"Me too. Where is the Professor?” said Manny
“He went out, where, I do not know. Here, take these Pokédexes, it’s the least I could do since I’m not allowed to give you your Pokémon.” a lab assistant said, as he noticed the boys looking for Professor Maple
“But he should be here.” said Gary
“Oh great, I’m going to go look for him!” said Manny
“Hey! Wait up!” said Gary

And so the young boys ran around Sandgem City bumping into people and looking for Professor Maple. They were looking north, south, east, and west and yet they found no trace of Professor Maple. Then finally, they found something. A lab jacket and a bag with M. written on it is what they found. They instantly assumed that it had belonged to Professor Maple and they thought they could use it to trace the Professor.

“Go! Houndour!” shouted Gary
“You have a Pokémon?” Manny said, confused.
“No, it belongs to my father; he gave it to me in case anything bad was to happen on my way to the lab.” Gary answered
“Oh, that explains it.” Manny said.
“Houndour, use the scent from this bag to find the Professor’s whereabouts.” Gary commanded.

Houndour instantly began to run off south-eastwards toward Lake Verity. Manny thought that Professor Maple might have gone off to Lake Verity to do some research on the legend of the legendary Pokémon Mesprit living within it and the Professor had forgotten about the two of them coming for their Pokémon. They followed the Houndour all the way to Lake Valor where they shockingly didn’t see Maple. But they did see something different, IT happened. They saw a bright flashing light and then a figure emerged out of the light; it had four pink appendages coming off its head and a gray fairy-like body. Manny used his Pokédex on it to see what it was.

“Mesprit, The Emotion Pokémon, it can detect human emotions and make itself feel the way a trainer feels.” the Pokédex said.
“WOW! A Mesprit!” Manny said.
“Let’s try and catch it with some of my Poké balls!” Gary said as he handed some Poké balls over to Manny.

The two boys threw Poké balls at the Mesprit while it dodged them all until they ran out. They decided they had no choice but to leave and head back to the lab. When they got back the Professor was there! They were so happy they couldn’t hold in the joy and they started jumping and screaming from excitement.

“Professor where were you?” Gary asked.
“We came but you weren’t here!” Manny added.
“Boys, I was out doing some research, I’m sorry I forgot about giving you your Pokémon.” Maple replied
“It’s okay, but can we get them now?” Manny asked.
“Sure, pick whichever one you want, read the nametags to know which Pokémon is inside each Poké ball.” Maple answered.

The two boys picked the Poké balls with their respective Pokémon and sent them out. They instantly knew what to do.

“Let’s Battle!” the boys said simultaneously.

And so the new trainers and their Pokémon walked out behind the lab to the battle stadium as they got acquainted with their Pokémon; Manny’s Chimchar seemed very friendly and energetic and Gary’s Totodile the same. As they reached the battle stadium it seemed even Chimchar and Totodile knew what was coming. And that they did, they got in their battle stances and stared tensely at each other, almost a reflection of what their trainers were doing.

“Go, Chimchar! I choose you!” Manny said from his position on the battle stadium.
“Go, Totodile! I choose you!” Gary said from his position.
“Chimchar use Tackle!” Manny commanded.
“Totodile, dodge, and then use Scratch!” Gary said as his Pokémon succeeded in landing a hit.
“Chimchar, you can do it! Jump over Totodile so you’re behind it, then use Tackle!” Manny said energetically as his Pokémon landed a direct hit from behind.
Both Pokémon had been hit, but refused to quit. They were both tired as the attacks continued and continued, but then something odd happened with Totodile, it seemed to want to use a different move, maybe it had begun to learn Water Gun.

“Totodile! What’s wrong?” Gary asked as his Pokémon refused to use Scratch.
“To-Totodile!” his Totodile responded.
“I think I understand now!” Gary said.
“Totodile! Use Water Gun!” Gary commanded as his Pokémon began to spurt water out of its mouth and aim it at Chimchar.
“Chimchar! Are you okay? That hit was super effective!”
“Chim….Chimchar…”
“No! Chimchar, you can beat this!
“Chim…Chim! Chimchar!”
“Yeah that’s the spirit, I think I know what you want to do now!”
“Chimchar, use Mach Punch!” Manny said as Chimchar punched Totodile at lightning speed.
“Yeah! You got him!” Manny said confidently.
“Totodile! Come on! Water gun!” Gary said passionately.
“Toto-Dile!” It said as it used Water Gun and hit Chimchar.
“Chim….Char….” Chimchar said as it had been greatly weakened by a Super-Effective hit.
“No! Don’t you quit Chimchar! We can still win!”
“Use Mach Punch!” Manny said with great passion in his voice.
“Chimchaaaaar!” It said as it knocked Totodile out by punching it in the face at lightning speed.
“Yeah! Chimchar I knew you could win!” Manny said energetically.
“Chimchar! Chimchar!” Chimchar said confidently.
“Totodile, you did great, we’ll beat them next time!”
“To-Totodile…” Totodile said with a sad tone in his voice.
“Don’t worry, it’s okay. You even learned a new move!” Gary said happily.
“Totodile!” The Totodile said confidently.
“Yeah that’s the spirit you guys!” Manny said.
“Don’t get to confident Manny; we’ll beat you next time!” Gary said.
“We’ll see about that!” Manny said cockily.
“Alright then, next time it is.” Gary said with an equally arrogant matter.

And that was the story of the young boy Manny’s first day as a Pokémon Trainer. Little did him, and everybody else around him know, that he would become one of the worlds greatest Pokémon Masters.

The End
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

My Story about Pokemon Empty Re: My Story about Pokemon

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:22 pm

...Okay Itachi, that was pretty good...but Chimchar doesn't learn mach punch so early....and that might throw readers that know a lot about pokemon off, they may think you have no idea what you are talking about. but otherwise, it was interesting.
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Friend Code : Kotomi: 3911 1068 3397

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:27 pm

My teacher knows nothing about pokemon, so im good.

Guys, what mark you think i could get on it?
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Okay then...but still. I think,, since i know about Pokemon 9.5/10. You could totally be my Co-writer Razz
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:33 pm

It's pretty good :], but if i were you, I'd lay off a little bit on the dialog and saying 'said'~ :3 (hope the tip helps!~)
and there's nothing wrong with pokemon having odd moves in fanfiction~ lol, just look at the anime! the anime is really messed up with pokemon and their moves c: no need to worry! ^-^
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:34 pm

9.5?
*Faints*

Yes!
Effort paid off.
Lol, im like the only one in my class who knows this is due tommorow, and you could be MY co-author Awesome Face lol!

@ArrancarI just did that because my teacher hates me, so he would give me a worse mark if i didnt write it.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Mmm...True, Still Though Memory's right about the whole, Say thing. Use things like:
Exclaimed,
or
Shouted
Called
Chuckled

Things like that. so still giving you the same grade i did before But Itach....Believe me i've been writing a long time Razz so don't get high and mighty on me ._.
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 pm

-_-

This is good for a 6th grader though right?
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:38 pm

itachi64 wrote:
@ArrancarI just did that because my teacher hates me, so he would give me a worse mark if i didnt write it.

:C awe... your teacher doesnt hate you! why would anybody hate you? :C i know teachers can be strict sometimes (all the time) but that doesnt mean they hate you! but hehe... you're not the only one that's had to do that in order not to fail~ *winks* (I just slop everything together at 1 in the morning the day it's due ^.^)
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:39 pm

Well of course, but you'd still only be my Co-Writer ;D I'd show you my story, but it's like...Strange. Smile
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:46 pm

arrancar memory wrote:
itachi64 wrote:

:C awe... your teacher doesnt hate you! why would anybody hate you? :C i know teachers can be strict sometimes (all the time) but that doesnt mean they hate you! but hehe... you're not the only one that's had to do that in order not to fail~ *winks* (I just slop everything together at 1 in the morning the day it's due ^.^)

Lol, same.

Did it yesterday, we got lucky we had a substitute today so we didnt have to hand it in.

And he does hate me.

He's not even strict, he just takes mean, cheap shots at me though.

And shea, im not high, but i am mighty!

You are my assistant now!

Mwahahahaha
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down