Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help my team!

+2
KoolAid
bigsteves45
6 posters

Go down

help my team! Empty help my team!

Post by bigsteves45 Sun May 30, 2010 5:19 pm

im battling my friend in about a week. hes my rival and he keeps on talking smack saying hes going to beat me. we decided we werent going to use any legendary pokemon or pokemon like dragonite, tyranitar, metagross, and garchomp. im in serious search of lv 100 evd pokemon to use if you can help my party. right now i have evd scizor and evd lucario in my party. any suggestions to what other pokemon i should use to battle him with? knowing him i think hes going to use starters. i would really appreciate the help! thank you.
bigsteves45
bigsteves45

Friend Code : 4211 6844 1167

Back to top Go down

help my team! Empty Re: help my team!

Post by KoolAid Sun May 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Use magikarp, beating him with that will teach him a lesson.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsteves45 Sun May 30, 2010 5:40 pm

hahahah no way im using that.
bigsteves45
bigsteves45

Friend Code : 4211 6844 1167

Back to top Go down

Post by Kale12321 Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:01 pm

use.... a rattata w/ focus sash and endevoir and quick attack lol
Kale12321
Kale12321

Friend Code : 4555-2660-0049

Back to top Go down

Post by shaymin69 Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:19 pm

Use that rattatta last. For a lead, I'd recommend aerodactyl. I recommend this for everyone it always works. Use taunt so that if his lead is ninjask, you can use it to stop him from using the baton pass and substitute combination.
Recommeneded moveset for aerodactyl: EQ, taunt, Stealth rock, and aerial ace. Maybe something else for aerial ace.

If he doesn't use ninjask, then I'd recommend you'd use it. I alternste between the ninjask and aerodactyl. Ninjask has speed boost so every turn it raises it speed. Give it the leftovers. Use substitute. Substitute will take out 3/4 of your hp, but you retore it every turn with leftovers so that in a battle you can use it about 4 times. Ninjask is the fastest pokemon out there so it'll always attack first. After 4 uses of substition with your speed all the way up, use baton pass and switch to like a bulky pokemon. Baton pass will give all stat changes to the pokemon that switched in. So, your bulky, slow pokemon will be SUPER FAST. Make that Bulky pokemon know powerful moves cos it most likely will attack first. Hope I helped with your lead pokemon!
shaymin69
shaymin69

Friend Code : HG-3996-9175-6415

Back to top Go down

Post by H0und00m Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:17 am

but rember a F.E.A.R rattata doesnt work while a sandstorm is out, or a hail storm, or things like thtat, which may be a problem seing as that tyranintars abilty is sandstream
H0und00m
H0und00m

Friend Code : SS - 0775 7717 3076

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichimarunico Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:30 am

H0und00m wrote:but rember a F.E.A.R rattata doesnt work while a sandstorm is out, or a hail storm, or things like thtat, which may be a problem seing as that tyranintars abilty is sandstream
Which clearly won't be a problem since they agreed not to use Tyranitar.
Ichimarunico
Ichimarunico

Friend Code : 0732 7475 5767

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down