Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bleach the 3rd phantom

+2
arrancar memory
mewoxeys
6 posters

:: Gaming :: Nintendo

Go down

bleach the 3rd phantom Empty bleach the 3rd phantom

Post by mewoxeys Tue May 25, 2010 7:51 pm

this is the first bleach game i played and i rather enjoy it (i still havnt beaten after like 7 months cus i do get bored with it after a while)anyone else like this game(im on tower level 27 and im taking a break right now to orm a plan against arturo or am i...)
mewoxeys
mewoxeys

Friend Code : 3438 5238 7366

Back to top Go down

bleach the 3rd phantom Empty Re: bleach the 3rd phantom

Post by arrancar memory Wed May 26, 2010 1:34 am

i have a rom of it but... it's not that fun playing it on he computer... and the battles take FOREVER! T.T i cant wait until 4th flame bringer comes to america... i really want to play it ^-^
so yeah... i've kinda abandoned 3rd phantom... i forgot where i was... OH YEAH! i remember that i was training to i think fight arturo like around ch 4-ish... i forget exactly where i was really...
arturo is awesome! he would have been awesome to have on the espada team... pch, he's way better than yammy >_> yammy could be a fraccion
OMG! wouldnt it be so awesome if arturo was in a movie?! i would SO love that!
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by mewoxeys Wed May 26, 2010 2:39 am

arrancar memory wrote:i have a rom of it but... it's not that fun playing it on he computer... and the battles take FOREVER! T.T i cant wait until 4th flame bringer comes to america... i really want to play it ^-^
so yeah... i've kinda abandoned 3rd phantom... i forgot where i was... OH YEAH! i remember that i was training to i think fight arturo like around ch 4-ish... i forget exactly where i was really...
arturo is awesome! he would have been awesome to have on the espada team... pch, he's way better than yammy >_> yammy could be a fraccion
OMG! wouldnt it be so awesome if arturo was in a movie?! i would SO love that!
I SECOND THAT!!!XD actually its way better on the DS (yeah i did a little test to see what was more fun)battles do drag out but i cant play anymore at the moment to get to floor 30(i think the characters in the level are aizen(heuco mundo outfit)grimmjow(along with aizen you unlock him)shiyo(play the game more lol)and D-roy)seigen takes practice to unlock and i need to try to unlcock edrad and illfort again but my R buttons jammed
mewoxeys
mewoxeys

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Wed May 26, 2010 7:27 am

I played the one for the ds i think it was call bleach the dark souls or something like that. It was to easy
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down

Post by mewoxeys Wed May 26, 2010 3:29 pm

BicBoi wrote:I played the one for the ds i think it was call bleach the dark souls or something like that. It was to easy
prolly dark souls just remember nevedr to play it on a rom
anyways iv beaten all of the tower floors except for the last one that one has about all the captains ichigo arturo grimmjow ulqi(hes not that scary its just his level and his skill)yammy i think D-roy(what the heck Laughing )a sky rift the hollows coming out of the sky rift
and all these lv. 70 -86 which poses a challenge for even ichigo and fujimaru which are lv. 99 (everyone crowded around ichigo like a poetry circle and almost killed him><)
sadly no aizen in it(i wanna fight him ssssooo badly but i cant i had my chance in the last chapter of the game)
mewoxeys
mewoxeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayorw Thu May 27, 2010 9:08 pm

I have played it on the DS too, its not a bad game but I got bored of it after a bit.
Jayorw
Jayorw

Friend Code : SS- 3524 5146 5032

Back to top Go down

Post by mewoxeys Thu May 27, 2010 9:16 pm

i get bored with it alot thats why it took me 5 months to beat it
mewoxeys
mewoxeys

Back to top Go down

Post by raquaza Sat May 29, 2010 5:51 am

For me isn`t that interesting.
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:07 pm

I just got the game. Seems like strategy, but looks fun!
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down