Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trades

2 posters

Go down

trades Empty trades

Post by Dallas Mon May 24, 2010 5:49 am

list of pokemon i am trading

male charizard lv.100 with the moves fly,dragon pulse,earthquake,and heatwave
female ursaring lv.54 with the moves shadow claw,rest slash and cut(162 attack,112 defense,96 special attack,95 special defense,72 speed,and it has a sassy nature which lets its speed grow more.)(ability is guts)
male aerodactyl lv.49 with the moves crunch,dragon claw,iron head,and agility.(123 attack,111 defense,78 special attack,82 special defense,160 speed,and it has a naive nature which lets its special defense grow more.)(ability is pressure)

list of pokemon i want

salamence lv.50 any nature,any gender,no hm moves,only its naturally learned moves and strong tm moves,no status changing moves.
sceptile any level,any nature,any gender,no hm moves,only its naturally learned moves and strong tm moves,no status changing moves.
rhydon lv 50,any nature,any gender,no hm moves,only its naturally learned moves and strong tm moves,no status changing moves.

i will trade any one of my tradeable pokemon for any one of the pokemon that i want.

if you want to trade with me,pm me .
my username is Dallas.

reply soon,thanks.
~Dallas~ :Happy:

my pokemon soulsilver game name is DALLAS,and my fc is 1419-9027-6760. when you pm me make sure to add your game name, your friend code,the pokemon you want from me,and the pokemon that you are offering,after that i will get back to you as soon as i can.

Last edited by Dallas on Mon May 24, 2010 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : made a punctuation mistake)
Dallas
Dallas

Friend Code : 1419-9027-6760

Back to top Go down

trades Empty Re: trades

Post by BicBoi Mon May 24, 2010 7:38 am

i have a sceptile
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down