Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLOSED: Purchase with poketokens if approved by PokeCenter NEW EVENTS ADDED Free events by Kash

+17
Halo
PokeCenter
cl4r1554
jerry94
Nightmare
Master145
kellon
pokemonXmaster1
Deoxys9000
Markus
bigbossraidenbx
ThomasTrouble
Kamon
jjgrad09
abcdefg
Nightmare17
kash
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CLOSED: Purchase with poketokens if approved by PokeCenter NEW EVENTS ADDED Free events by Kash Empty CLOSED: Purchase with poketokens if approved by PokeCenter NEW EVENTS ADDED Free events by Kash

Post by kash Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:41 pm

rules:
i might not get to all the requests; school sux sumtimes T_T lol but ill try
event u get is a clone for certain
1 per person please

these events i can clone for you guys free:

pcp
NZ jirachi
Haley's Mew
jap movie regigigas
movie arceus
world 09 weavile (can any1 confirm it for me with platinum?)
alamos darkrai
mystery mew (not UT, sorry)
distant land lugia
saikou salamence and saikou milotic
palcity lucario
TRU (Toys R Us) Shaymin and TRU Regigigas (courtesy of Kamon, props to him and he gets a free event Very Happy)
poketopia pikachu and poketopia magmortar
10th anniversary celebi japanese (courtesy to jjgrad09, props to him, btw he gets a free extra event and all who donate an event pokemon will get their event back and an extra event Very Happy)

btw all of these are legit (atleast to my knowledge lol)

to get one, you must be an active member and have atleast 5 not spam posts or a member referal confirmed by gorrila

IMPORTANT*************************
in order for me to continue this, i need events from you generous ppls Smile u will the original events back and i will clone the clone. you will also recieve one free event on this list or a free cloning Smile

Last edited by kash on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
kash
kash

Friend Code : 2922-6677-0728

Back to top Go down

CLOSED: Purchase with poketokens if approved by PokeCenter NEW EVENTS ADDED Free events by Kash Empty Re: CLOSED: Purchase with poketokens if approved by PokeCenter NEW EVENTS ADDED Free events by Kash

Post by Nightmare17 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:49 pm

nature for lugia and mew please
Nightmare17
Nightmare17

Friend Code : 2880-1046-9094

Back to top Go down

CLOSED: Purchase with poketokens if approved by PokeCenter NEW EVENTS ADDED Free events by Kash Empty Re: CLOSED: Purchase with poketokens if approved by PokeCenter NEW EVENTS ADDED Free events by Kash

Post by kash Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:54 pm

which mew? haleys or mystery?
kash
kash

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare17 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:08 pm

kash wrote:which mew? haleys or mystery?
the haleys
Nightmare17
Nightmare17

Back to top Go down

CLOSED: Purchase with poketokens if approved by PokeCenter NEW EVENTS ADDED Free events by Kash Empty free event pokemon

Post by abcdefg Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:18 pm

saiyoku milotic and hayley mew and saiyoku salamance

abcdefg

Back to top Go down

Post by kash Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:26 pm

only 1 plz and follow the posts rule plz Smile
kash
kash

Back to top Go down

Post by jjgrad09 Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:13 am

i refered one guy, can i have a nz jirachi plz
jjgrad09
jjgrad09

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare17 Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:46 pm

Kash can u please tell me their natures so i can tell u which one i want
Nightmare17
Nightmare17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamon Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:26 pm

Is it one per day or only one per person Smile?
Kamon
Kamon

Friend Code : Pt:2535 9614 6542 SS:3051 9889 4965

Back to top Go down

Post by kash Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Nightmare17 wrote:
kash wrote:which mew? haleys or mystery?
the haleys

haleys mew is brave lugia is bashful

jjgrad09 i have u want NZ jirachi Smile good job getting a recruit Very Happy
kash
kash

Back to top Go down

Post by abcdefg Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:48 pm

id like pokemon id like

abcdefg

Back to top Go down

Post by jjgrad09 Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:04 pm

thx kash, my fc is 1075 6262 9018, tell me ur fc and details to when we can do this, btw can i get more than one event plz, and if the answer is yes then i would like haley's mew Very Happy
jjgrad09
jjgrad09

Back to top Go down

Post by kash Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:41 pm

lol yes u can once u hit the next 5 posts mark or the next member referal mark

so either 10 legit posts NO SPAMMING THAT WILL GET U BLACK LIST or 1 more referal and have them send a confirmation pm 2 me

btw if u make an extra account just 2 get the second event u will not get the event and i will get u banned

but lol just follow the rules plz Smile
kash
kash

Back to top Go down

Post by jjgrad09 Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:07 pm

got it, thx kash
jjgrad09
jjgrad09

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasTrouble Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:28 pm

I would like the movie 'gigas please

Last edited by ThomasTrouble on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to say please)
ThomasTrouble
ThomasTrouble

Friend Code : Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Back to top Go down

CLOSED: Purchase with poketokens if approved by PokeCenter NEW EVENTS ADDED Free events by Kash Empty im gettting closer

Post by abcdefg Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:04 pm

these are the pokemon i want

abcdefg

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamon Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:08 pm

abcdefg stop repeating.
I'll delete all your posts. You need MEANINGFUL posts to get pokemons. This is a warning and I'll probably ban you if you continue.
Kamon
Kamon

Friend Code : Pt:2535 9614 6542 SS:3051 9889 4965

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbossraidenbx Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:10 pm

hey kash do u hav a pcp and an arcues for trade if tat isnt to much trouble for u i can wait if u need time no rush
bigbossraidenbx
bigbossraidenbx

Back to top Go down

Post by jjgrad09 Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:42 am

kash, I think you should add the 10th anniversary celebi i gave you to the list, but its up to you, and btw, I got a referal and 5 posts so I'm officially a member, yay!
jjgrad09
jjgrad09

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:03 pm

i can get u a ut poketopia magmortor u can clone but ill want back
i also have a lvl 100 ev'd poketopia electivire addy natured 100% chance ftw
if u want to clone those to add to this u can but for a pcp
Markus
Markus

Friend Code : 3523-8852-5508

Back to top Go down

Post by kash Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Markus wrote:i can get u a ut poketopia magmortor u can clone but ill want back
i also have a lvl 100 ev'd poketopia electivire addy natured 100% chance ftw
if u want to clone those to add to this u can but for a pcp

u can have the pcp for free i hav poketopia magmortar, just not UT, oooo but urs is Smile

and lol yeah of course ull get ur pokemon back. what i do is exactly this:

trade event u want 2 u for pketopia magmortar
leave wifi and save and turn off
turn on and activate AR cheat to clone
clone pokemon u gave me
put original event in my party
save and turn off
turn on and go into wifi
u trade me a bidoof for ur original pketopia magmortar
and voila final result: u get pcp i get bidoof and clone of UT magmortar
kash
kash

Back to top Go down

Post by kash Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:59 pm

ThomasTrouble wrote:I would like the movie 'gigas please

gotcha next time i c u on in the chat, remind me
kash
kash

Back to top Go down

Post by kash Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:03 pm

Kamon wrote:abcdefg stop repeating.
I'll delete all your posts. You need MEANINGFUL posts to get pokemons. This is a warning and I'll probably ban you if you continue.

abcdefg i will personally get you banned if i c one more not meaningful post. everytime i c u i will subtract 5 posts from your count since those five ive seen where fake. also naming urself the first few letters of the alphabet make it sound even more that u dont give a crap bout this site and just want free events. jjgrad09 and others ive recruited arent nearly as desperate and retarted as you are being rite now. pls pay attention to this site and after a month or so if ur still regularly online ill give you 3 free events.
kash
kash

Back to top Go down

Post by jjgrad09 Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:28 pm

thx 4 backing me up kash...kinda, o and as 4 the extra event...I would like Haley's Mew, Once again my fc is 1075 6262 9018
jjgrad09
jjgrad09

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbossraidenbx Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:01 pm

kash i can give you a 10th anniversary suicune to clone but ill need it back Smile
bigbossraidenbx
bigbossraidenbx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum