Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smash Brothers

+24
Kaneco
XUndeadA55asinX
Eureka7
Mcmuffin
Charizard98
funkydude97
Ichimarunico
Hydrocannon
billiethemancox
Kale12321
Destroyer816
bigsteves45
Jayorw
The King
DiscoPichu
zapacross
ninjaboy96
pokehunter96
youngprince49
lplegacy
tazbc
BicBoi
KoolAid
blazingf
28 posters

:: Gaming :: Nintendo

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Smash Brothers Empty Smash Brothers

Post by blazingf Sun May 02, 2010 8:20 am

Do you think there will be another Super Smash Brothers? If so, who should they add as playable characters and who should they get rid of?
blazingf
blazingf

Friend Code : 4725 9076 4641

Back to top Go down

Smash Brothers Empty Re: Smash Brothers

Post by KoolAid Sun May 02, 2010 8:32 am

I dont thinnk they should get rid of any, but maybe add dr. eggman or knuckles
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Sun May 02, 2010 10:33 am

i think they have enough characters but i still kinda think 1 char is missing
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down

Post by tazbc Sun May 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Yes i think there will be another and if they run out of ideas they will just update the old games

tazbc

Friend Code : 0303 2107 0201

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Sun May 02, 2010 4:35 pm

BicBoi wrote:i think they have enough characters but i still kinda think 1 char is missing
and who would that be?

OMG IT JUST HIT ME!
PLAYABLE MASTER HAND!
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Post by blazingf Sun May 02, 2010 5:45 pm

I would like to see Mewtwo make a comeback or Blaziken or Infernape
blazingf
blazingf

Back to top Go down

Post by lplegacy Mon May 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Maybe, just maybe.... Master Chief could be in the next one? Smash Brothers 99868 And get rid of Ice Climbers and King Dedede. :/
lplegacy
lplegacy

Friend Code : Diamond: 2751-3860-2385

Back to top Go down

Post by youngprince49 Tue May 04, 2010 8:03 pm

i hope so..they just need to update with mew character and gameplay..maybe like a short story mode for each character
youngprince49
youngprince49

Friend Code : 1763 5098 9073

Back to top Go down

Post by pokehunter96 Tue May 04, 2010 8:19 pm

yeah that be cool short story mode for each charecter but i would like to have them add a arceus and have him just auto kill with his power but only let him use it like every 2 mins that be the awsomest charecter
pokehunter96
pokehunter96

Friend Code : 1205 1699 3517

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjaboy96 Tue May 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Well in my opinion, i say they should
add Shadow the Hedgehog and when he has his Super Smash Finisher, he should instead of becoming Super Shadow,
he should use his Chaos moves (chaos Spear,Blast,Control)
Then maybe Megaman and use a giant mega blaster like on Marvel vs. Capcom 2
ninjaboy96
ninjaboy96

Back to top Go down

Post by zapacross Sat May 22, 2010 6:18 pm

they shpuld have mega man zero and axl from the megaman X seris
zapacross
zapacross

Friend Code : 2235-7038-4799

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Sun May 23, 2010 6:12 am

Bring back Pichu, he was a killer in Melee, and Mewtwo with new powers. Add Marx, Toad, Boo, the star things from Super Mario Galaxy, Phantom, Eggman, Zoroark and Buizel. Ading those would make the game awsome.

Disco~
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Friend Code : SS: 1376-9385-4118

Back to top Go down

Post by The King Sun May 23, 2010 11:44 am

i think infernape would be a good char

The King

Friend Code : 0689-7512-1401

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayorw Tue May 25, 2010 8:38 pm

I've loved all 3 smash brothers so far, but I don't really think they need to drop anyone. Maybe they should add knuckles like somebody said before, maybe a transformer haha
Jayorw
Jayorw

Friend Code : SS- 3524 5146 5032

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsteves45 Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:34 pm

they should have a new pokemon trainer character and i wouldn't mind bring sonic's sidekick tails into the game. i think they need to get rid of snake though. hes not even nintendo and hes cheap with his bombs lol.
bigsteves45
bigsteves45

Friend Code : 4211 6844 1167

Back to top Go down

Post by Destroyer816 Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:34 pm

i think they should make another i dont really think they should take out characters just add them off course we dont really need olimar pikachu jigglypuff and bower (too slow )
Destroyer816
Destroyer816

Friend Code : 5070-6204-2741

Back to top Go down

Post by Kale12321 Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Destroyer816 wrote:i think they should make another i dont really think they should take out characters just add them off course we dont really need olimar pikachu jigglypuff and bower (too slow )
They should keep all those chars they are all good and plus bowser is an origonal brawler so is pikachu I think they should add ditto lol(maybe not) or a sableye whould be cool but idk how they would do it
Kale12321
Kale12321

Friend Code : 4555-2660-0049

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:09 pm

bigsteves45 wrote:they should have a new pokemon trainer character and i wouldn't mind bring sonic's sidekick tails into the game. i think they need to get rid of snake though. hes not even nintendo and hes cheap with his bombs lol.
^ Never played Metal Gear on Nintendo Entertainment System, huh?

MegaMan, Viewtiful Joe, No More Heroes, Prince of Persia and Spyro. There are endless amounts of characters they could honestly throw into the game..

Last edited by Ichimarunico on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post!)
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrocannon Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Destroyer816 wrote:i think they should make another i dont really think they should take out characters just add them off course we dont really need olimar pikachu jigglypuff and bower (too slow )
Pikachu is a great character, but you need to know how to use it.Air attacks are insane for pikachu, as with olimar.
Jigglypuff is really nice as well.
And while bowser is slow, he has some very strong attacks and his fire can get people trapped in a team battle for Ike or Dedede to attack.
Plus, it's bowser. You can't get rid of him.
Hydrocannon
Hydrocannon

Friend Code : 1419 9372 9196

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichimarunico Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Billie, good point but in the future try to contain it in one post. Original Metal Gear for the win Smile
Ichimarunico
Ichimarunico

Friend Code : 0732 7475 5767

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Hydrocannon wrote:
Pikachu is a great character, but you need to know how to use it.Air attacks are insane for pikachu, as with olimar.
And while bowser is slow, he has some very strong attacks and his fire can get people trapped in a team battle for Ike or Dedede to attack.
Bowser's fire actually draws people closer to him. You get the distance with the fire and when they come in closer to you, you can do one of his good hits. People who have one life ahead of their opponent, or equal can use the edge to favor them in Bowser Bombing, also. Plus, he's got a great Down B and Up B moves. It just takes time to learn how to use Bowser.
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kale12321 Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:32 pm

billiethemancox wrote:
Hydrocannon wrote:
Bowser's fire actually draws people closer to him. You get the distance with the fire and when they come in closer to you, you can do one of his good hits. People who have one life ahead of their opponent, or equal can use the edge to favor them in Bowser Bombing, also. Plus, he's got a great Down B and Up B moves. It just takes time to learn how to use Bowser.
In Stanima/Stock Bowser is a beast with his over+B move u just jump off the edge and then usually die 1st so u win
Kale12321
Kale12321

Friend Code : 4555-2660-0049

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Kale12321 wrote:
billiethemancox wrote:
Hydrocannon wrote:
In Stanima/Stock Bowser is a beast with his over+B move u just jump off the edge and then usually die 1st so u win

That's what I meant by "Bowser Bomb".
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by funkydude97 Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:09 pm

I think there will be and with a megaman
funkydude97
funkydude97

Friend Code : Plt:3825 2613 2434 SS: 1978 2575 9503

Back to top Go down

Post by blazingf Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:19 pm

I think it would be cool if they added another pokemon trainer. If they did, he should have chimchar, crocnaw, and sceptile.
blazingf
blazingf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next