Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refer to Stardusts Request Thread (This is closed)

+11
Charizard98
KoolAid
Bootortle
BicBoi
Pulse
raquaza
Knox
Halo
shadow death
Landon
Stardust
15 posters

:: Miscellaneous :: Art

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Refer to Stardusts Request Thread (This is closed) Empty Refer to Stardusts Request Thread (This is closed)

Post by Stardust Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Hey everyone. Anyone who wants a signature, I'll be happy to try and make you one.

Just please let me know if you have any specific pokemon in mind for the signature.

Anyone who has already requested one and has not recieved, please request here again. Thanks.

Last edited by Majerida on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Stardust
Stardust

Friend Code : Don't have Wifi...

Back to top Go down

Refer to Stardusts Request Thread (This is closed) Empty Re: Refer to Stardusts Request Thread (This is closed)

Post by Landon Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:26 pm

FLareon and quilava.

Cute with the words 'volcano shipping'
Landon
Landon

Friend Code : 1935 0214 6606

Back to top Go down

Refer to Stardusts Request Thread (This is closed) Empty Re: Refer to Stardusts Request Thread (This is closed)

Post by Stardust Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:37 pm

REMOSORUZ wants garchomp sablye flygon or sableye flygon gengar
Stardust
Stardust

Back to top Go down

Post by shadow death Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:56 pm

i was wondering if i could re-order my garitina banner with the word * Platinum * in here... oh and if u can id like the backround a pic of the destrotion world Smile im going to give a shiny Piplup... why b-cuz ur banners are asome and im gona gif it 2 u as a gift Smile from the users of this website that u made a banner for to u Smile... ( P.S. pm me when u want the Piplup... oh and this is partly a christmas presint Smile )
shadow death
shadow death

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardust Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Thanks shadow death, I'll get right on it, I was just about to try and find out who ordered the PLatinum one.. That's very nice of you, but I cant accept it.. cause I don't have Wifi Razz Very Happy

Anyway, I don't need gifts..
Stardust
Stardust

Back to top Go down

Post by shadow death Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:13 pm

lol well if u ever get wi-fi u no where to find me.. ohh and it rely dosnt matter how ling the banner takes... its the holidays.... i dont care how long the banner takes lol its almost christmas..
santa santa santa

Last edited by shadow death on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
shadow death
shadow death

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardust Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:15 pm

I'll have it done in a few minutes, unless I gotta go somewhere...
Stardust
Stardust

Back to top Go down

Post by shadow death Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:18 pm

no... i dont gotta go but im just sayin u work hard and u get nothin but pt every time u post... but yet u can use ur pt cuz u dont have wi-fi... well anyways where do u even live... just say the state...
shadow death
shadow death

Back to top Go down

Post by shadow death Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:24 pm

ok now i g2g... my moms cpu is in her room and my dad is goin 2 sleep... bye... ohh and u could jst pm me the banner if u want Smile
c-ya tomarrow
shadow death
shadow death

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardust Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:26 am

OK, here'sthe platinum signature.. Also I might be getting a Wifi Cables thingy Very Happy Battle time! I hope you like it, if not, tell me (I wont be offended) And I'll fix it.

Refer to Stardusts Request Thread (This is closed) Platinumsig

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img199/6293/platinumsig.jpg
Stardust
Stardust

Back to top Go down

Post by shadow death Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Majerida wrote:OK, here'sthe platinum signature.. Also I might be getting a Wifi Cables thingy Very Happy Battle time! I hope you like it, if not, tell me (I wont be offended) And I'll fix it.

Refer to Stardusts Request Thread (This is closed) Platinumsig

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img199/6293/platinumsig.jpg

it's good... but i only wanted garitina in it =( ... an example of wht i wanted it to be like would be the 2nd pic on my sig but without the girl and only the blue behind garitina and the letters on the on the bits of land or the letters could be made out of the land Smile...
shadow death
shadow death

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardust Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Sorry dude, I cant do that..
Stardust
Stardust

Back to top Go down

Post by shadow death Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:30 pm

ohh ok... so u cant get the garitina by itself??? well can u make it look close to wht i asked??? cuz the banner u made looks like is came off the comershial... all of it did but the garitina and the words...
shadow death
shadow death

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardust Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Not really, no, sorry
Stardust
Stardust

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:32 pm

is this better
Halo
Halo

Friend Code : 1548-6274-7684

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardust Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:37 pm

I think its small enough for pokecenters liking.

And shadowdeath, can you please move that humongous giratina signature out of your signature space?? Its way to big
Stardust
Stardust

Back to top Go down

Post by Knox Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:05 pm

Please, Marida doesnt have to make you signatures. he does it willingly. So if youre going to maon or complain just dont expect getting one :/
Knox
Knox

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardust Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:45 am

Thanks for the support Knox Very Happy Look, shadowdeath, I could do it, but then some parts of giratina will be missing. And Knox, would you like an upgraded signature???
Stardust
Stardust

Back to top Go down

Post by raquaza Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Can u make me a sig.I`l give u evd pokemon(when i get to the BF),really.I want to be suicune whu uses hydro pump.And in that hydro pump my name:raquaza (with green letters).Without my fc.Deal?
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:42 pm

i Need a sig with gible , lyra ( aka kotone ) and ethan ( aka gold ) on it please saying Gible's Valley .can the colour be blue

Pulse

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:59 pm

can u make me a sig with Garchomp
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootortle Tue May 04, 2010 4:41 pm

could i have a sig with marshtomp, wartortle, gengar, hitmontop, kyogre, orange backround, saying "Bootortle"(if possible) 😄
Bootortle
Bootortle

Friend Code : ss:1892-3696-3968 or pearl: 2749 9965 8566

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Tue May 04, 2010 5:21 pm

thi guy hasnt been on in like 3 months
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Post by Charizard98 Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:45 am

Lol, I Already Have A Signature. Why Can't It Be Shown? My Sig Is:

https://s918.photobucket.com/albums/ad24/LAWLKING24/?action=view&current=1800965555554222.png&jwidget_action=album

I Can Post It, But Just Can't See It. I Allowed HTML and all the others.
Charizard98
Charizard98

Friend Code : SoulSilver: 4340-5504-6047

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamsie Daly Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:09 am

Can I've a sig with absol fightin Darkrai . Can it say Battle Of Newmoon Ulquiorra
Jamsie Daly
Jamsie Daly

Friend Code : 2579 5845 4188

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next