Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Platinum Story ~Winter Special~

Go down

The Platinum Story ~Winter Special~ Empty The Platinum Story ~Winter Special~

Post by Sinnoh now! Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:52 am

Sinnoh Now! presents The Platinum Story's...

~Winter Special~

Okay then, he is the Platinum story's Winter special. This is NOT part of the main fanfic. I wrote this because here in England, the snow has been bad, (where I live anyway,) and this was bugging me. So then, I present to you, The Platinum storys winter special! Enjoy!

It was cold. Very cold. In fact, it was so cold, snow was falling. Snow was normal in Sinnoh, and this kind of snow was normal. Dawn just wanted the warmth, while Barry just wanted to train. As normal.
"Come on Chimchar! Fight, fight, FIGHT!" Barry yelled impatently. Lucas was winning the fight. It was Starly vs Chimchar. Using double team, and then Areial ace, they had quickly took the lead in this battle.
"Char..." Chimchar moaned as it heaved it self back up. Dawn groaned. So much for the quick battle she hoped for.
"Starly, use you quick attack," Lucas ordered.
"Flamethrower!" Starly darted towards Chimchar, avoiding all of the Flamethrowers which was thrown in its direction, till contact was made; blasting Chimchar, and sending it sliding over the the thick layer of snow which had formed beneth the trio.
"Char..." It said. Knocked out. Barry returned Chimchar with praise. Lucas grinned as he returned Starly.
"You did great Starly, thanks," Lucas thanked as he walked over to Dawn and Barry. "Ya ready to go guys?" he asked them. They both nodded.
"Yeah," Dawn answered.
"Great!" Lucas beamed. Barry frowned.
"Are we going or not? I don't like hanging about ya know!" Barry yelled, frantically waving his arms about.
"Shut up," Dawn told him. "If you havn't noticed, some of us are kind of TIRED HERE!" She yelled at him. Barry wimpered, as Lucas chuckled at Dawns reaction.
"Okay then guys, stop arguing. We need to get to Mt.Cornet, before nightfall," he said as he looked at the map app on his poketch. They both nodded. 'So they finally agree to something do they?' Lucas thought as they all walked of.

It was an hour later after the battle with Barry and Lucas, and the snow was coming down more heavily. It was a blizzard.
"Quick, run!" Lucas shouted as the three ran aimlessly through the snow.
"Eeek!" Dawn squeaked.
"WHAT?!" Barry yelled, trying to hear over the blizzard.
"Quick, I think I see a house!" Lucas shouted, pointing at a house in the distance.
"Great!" Dawn yelled, agreeing with Lucas. They all ran stright to the house until they all heard a noise.
"Whats that?" Dawn asked, stopping in her tracks. The two others followed suite.
"Whats up Dawn?" Barry asked, waving his arms about. They all heard rumbling underneath them.
"What in the world-?" Lucas said, as all three of them fell into the deep snow. A figure emerged from the snow and roared.
"ABOMASNOW!" The figure roared. Lucas quickly sprang into action.
"Quick, Turtwig, tackle it!" Lucas shouted, throwing Turtwigs pokeball into the air. In a matter of seconds Turtwig appered; Going stright into action, Turtwig ran towards Abomasnow. Too slow though, as Abomasnow quickly used a wood hammer to cancel out the attack.
"Turtwig, no!" Lucas said, running towards Turtwig, returing it into its pokeball.
"Abomasnow!" It roared. Dawn flinched.
"How are we meant to beat this thing?" Dawn asked. Barry grinned.
"Easy! Use Chimchar! Go!" Barry called out, throwing its pokeball in the air.
"Char!" It said clenching its hands into fists.
"Chimchar, use Flame thrower!"
In a matter of seconds, Chimchar was firing a super powerful Flamethrower at Abomasnow.
"Abom!" The frost tree pokemon cried as the intense heat hit it.
"Yeah! Now THAT'S how you take care of a pokemon!" Barry yelled, punching the air. But his celebration was cut short as the pokemon raised back onto its feet.
"AbomASNOW!" The pokemon shot a blizzard at the three trainers. They all blew back and landed into the deep, cold, snow.
"Ouch," Dawn groaned as she rose back to her feet. She then saw Abomasnow walk to them. She frowned. "Thats it, Shinx, Piplup, take that monster out with a Spark and a bubble beam!"
Dawn threw the pokeballs in the air as Abomasnow charged at them. Shinx jumped and hit Abomasnow in the head, while Piplup shot bubbles which hit Abomasnow in the stomach.
"Aboma!" It cried out as it hit the floor with a thud. Dawn cheered as Lucas and Barry stood up groaning.
"What the...?" Lucas asked as he and Barry ran towards Dawn. "Are you okay?" Dawn laughed.
"Of course I am, I only took down that Abomasnow over there," She said, jestering over towards the knocked out pokemon. Barry raised an eyebrow.
"You took the Abomasnow down? I helped too ya know!" Barry shouted, waving his arms about.
"Riiighhht. You helped too did ya?" Dawn said, not taking note that his Chimchar had done damage to the pokemon.
"I did!" He yelled as the other two started to walk over to the house...

Once entering the house, the trio collapsed in a heap on the floor.
"I am soooo tired," stated Dawn. Lucas smiled.
"I think we all are."
"Well I'm not!" Barry yelled, standing up and going back into hyper mode. Dawn groaned.
"Shut up Barry, I'm not in the mode for you right now." Dawn stood up. Walked to the sofa and sat down on it. Relaxing. "Hey Lucas." Dawn asked. Lucas looked up at her.
"Yes?"
"Can we stay here for the night?"
"I'm not sure..." Lucas said thoughtfully, scratching his chin. But unknown to them, somebody was watching them.
"Please..." Dawn begged, doing the puppy dog eyes. Lucas groaned.
"Fine. We can stay. But we need to head stright to Mt.Cornet in the morning." Dawn grinned.
"Thank you!" Dawn said relived, while hugging Lucas. Lucas blushed.
"No, no, no! I need to get to the pokemon gym!" Barry yelled at the two. Lucas flinched, while Dawn frowned.
"Tough. We are staying here!"
"No we aren't!"
"Yes we are!"
"QUIET CHILDREN!" Inturupted an eldely women in her sixtys. They both flinched at the noise. The women frowned. "I will not have arguing in MY house," She stated. The three gulped. Her house? Lucas spoke up first.
"We are ever so sorry for intruding in your house, but they was a blizaard and..."
"Yes, yes, I know," the women said impatiently. "Now then kids, are you going to stop arguing, or am I going to have to kick you out?!" The trio shook there heads.
"No Ma'am."
"Good. Now which one of you wanted that battle?" the old women asked. Barry's hand shot up.
"Me, me!" He stated, jumping up and down. The old women sighed and led them all to an ice battle field! Around the battle field was seats with a few ice pokemon siting on them, glaring.
"Not to keen on us being here," Dawn wispered to Lucas. He nodded.
"Yeah."
After a few minutes, the battle field was ready. It was going to be two-on-two with no substitutions, with Lucas being the judge.

"The battle between Barry of Twinleaf town, and...?"
"Sandra."
"...Sandra of...?"
"Snowpoint city."
"...Snowpoint city will now commence. Let the battle begain!" Lucas finished, drawing down his two flags.
"Starly, I choose you!" Barry yelled, letting Starly out to battle. Sandra smirked.
"You'll regret doing that boy. Now, Snover it's you!" She said, throwing the pokeball into the air, releasing Snover into battle.

The Platinum Story ~Winter Special~ 459_snover_female_front_norm
Snover, the Frost Tree Pokémon.
Snover live mainly on snowy mountains with little human contact, but are known to approach people out of curiosity

"Wow, an ice type! Barrys going to have a hard time..."
"What the-? What pokemon is that?" Barry asked in frustration. Sandra smirked.
"It's an ice type my boy. Didn't you know that?" Barry growled.
"Whatever. Starly, use wing attack, MAX POWER!"
"Snover, will use please use an Ice beam?"
"Snover!" It said in understanding. Starly dived down and attempted to use a Wing attack, but before it could make contact, Snover shot the ice beam. The flying type was instantly frozen solid in a block of ice. Knocked out.
"Starly is unable to battle," Lucas announced. "That means Snover is the winner!"
"Return Starly." Barry said smiling at the pokeball which now contained Starly. Barry grabbed the remaining pokeball of his belt and through it in the air. In a flash of white light, Chimchar appered, jumping up and down.
"Chimchar!" It shouted joyfully. Sandras eyes widened.
"A fire type? This is going to be fun... Snover, use Water Pulse!"
"Dodge it, then use Flamethrower, close range!"
"Snovvvver!" Snover yelled as it shot the water pulse from its hands while Chimchar jumped over the attack, and got behind Snover.
"Great work Chimchar! Now, use Flamethrower!"
"Chimchar!" It yelled as it shot its flamrthrower attack, knocking Snover out cold. It didn't stand a chance.
"Snover is unable to battle. That means Chimchar is the winner!" Lucas announced. Chimchar jumped up and down grinning.
"Char!"
"Yeah! Nice one Chimchar! We are so going to win this one!" Barry cheered. Sandra smirked.
"Don't be so certain my child. I still have one more pokemon. Go Weavile!"

The Platinum Story ~Winter Special~ 461_weavile_female_front_norm
Weavile, the Sharp Claw Pokémon.
It signals its companions by using its claws to leave mysterious markings on the surfaces of trees and ice.

Dawn listened closly and quickly saw why those claws were considered a threat.
"Watch out Barry, those claws can do some damage!"
Barry looked at her and laughed.
"Come on Dawn, I have the type advantage, what could go wrong?"
"Char!" Chimchar agreed. The battle countinued.
"Weavile, use Agilty and then a foucas punch!"
"Chimchar, hit it with Flamethrower!"
"Chimchar!" The fire monkey shouted as it shot a series of Flamethrowers into Weaviles direction. However, Weavile suddenly ran towards Chimchar, vanished and then reappeared to dodge the attack till it was in front of Chimchar.
"Char!" It panicked.
"Weavile," the sharp clawed pokemon said smugly as it fists glowed white before hitting Chimchar in the stomach and sent it flying into a block of ice.
"Chim!" It cried out in pain. Barry panicked.
"Come on Chimchar, get up!"
"Char..." Chimchar groaned as it got back onto its feet. Barry cheered.
"Alright! Go Chimchar! Finish this up with Ember!"
"Use a Dark Pulse!"
"Chimchar!"
"Weavile!" The two pokemon cried as they both shot there attacks at each other. Once the two atatcks hit each other they was a explosion, covering the entire battlefield. But Barry wouldn't give up.
"Quick Chimchar! Use Scratch while Weavile can't see!" Barry ordered. Sandra smirked.
"Weavile, once you find Chimchar, use Hyper beam!" Dawns eyes widened. Hyper beam? That could do some damage. It was silent for the first few seconds till you heard a Hyper beam firing and a Chimchar getting blasted out of the smoke. Knocked out.
"Chimchar is unable to battle. This means the winner is Weavile and the victor of this battle is Sandra of Snowpoint city!" Lucas announced.
"Return Chimchar, you did your very best," Barry concratulated. Sandra walked up to Barry.
"That was a great battle. I don't think I've had that much fun in years. You three are welcome to stay here for the night if you wish," Sandra offered. The trio grinned.
"Sure we'll stay here!" Beamed Barry. Sandra nodded.
"Great. Now come on, suppers almost ready." The three looked at each other. What a turn of luck!

The following morning, after all three of them had woken up, they set off to Mt.Cornet. Woundering what events they would encounter...

And... cut! There it is, the winter special. I hoped you enjoyed it! Its kinda short but its a little something to celebrate winter. ('cause I enjoy it.) But I will be adding onto it. Please comment, so I can improve. See ya around,
Sinnoh now!
Sinnoh now!
Sinnoh now!

Friend Code : N/A

Back to top Go down