Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

legendary beasts = reborn eeveelution?

+5
Porou
Blaze
Venusaur
sherri144
ShadowMoon
9 posters

Go down

do you belive that the legendary dogs are reincarnations of dead eeveelutions?

legendary beasts = reborn eeveelution? Vote_lcap63%legendary beasts = reborn eeveelution? Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
legendary beasts = reborn eeveelution? Vote_lcap37%legendary beasts = reborn eeveelution? Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

legendary beasts = reborn eeveelution? Empty legendary beasts = reborn eeveelution?

Post by ShadowMoon Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:30 am

refering to raikou, entai, suicune
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net wrote:It was mentioned that three Pokémon perished in the Brass Tower and were revived by Ho-oh into this trio, it might be possible that this three Pokémon were a Jolteon, a Flareon and a Vaporeon; due to the fact that the Tower is in Ecruteak City (where the Kimono Girls also reside), since they share similar physics and types, and due to the trio, in the Dream World, have the same abilites that this three Pokémon have normally.

legendary beasts = reborn eeveelution? 2431, eletric/ dream world abillity:Volt Absorb

legendary beasts = reborn eeveelution? 1351, eletric/ regular abillity:Volt Absorb

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
legendary beasts = reborn eeveelution? 2441, fire/ dream world abillity:Flash Fire

legendary beasts = reborn eeveelution? 1361, fire/ regular abillity:Flash Fire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
legendary beasts = reborn eeveelution? 2451, water/ dream world abillity:Water Absorb

legendary beasts = reborn eeveelution? 1341, water/ regular abillity:Water Absorb

so do you think this might be true or not? i'd believe it.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon

Friend Code : platinum: 3481-3845-8295 heartgold: 3481-4876-1550 battle rev: 5156-9587-6900

Back to top Go down

legendary beasts = reborn eeveelution? Empty Re: legendary beasts = reborn eeveelution?

Post by sherri144 Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:52 am

I voted yes, Because its really funny and smart of how they have done this
sherri144
sherri144

Back to top Go down

legendary beasts = reborn eeveelution? Empty Re: legendary beasts = reborn eeveelution?

Post by Venusaur Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:30 pm

Surprisingly, IMO, it actually makes sense!

Raikou and Jolteon are both really good in Sp. Attack and Speed.

Entei and Flareon are both good in Physical Attack.

Suicune and Vaporeon are both good in HP and the Defenses.
Venusaur
Venusaur

Friend Code : JP Platinum: 2279 - 2896 - 6911

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:37 pm

It makes sense, but I don't believe it.
Blaze
Blaze

Friend Code : 2665 2610 8159

Back to top Go down

Post by Porou Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:51 pm

I think it makes sense that they are:

- The three sages in the Tower use the eeveelutions when battling you to guard the dogs.
- They have a very similar physique.
- Same typing, obviously.
- Similar stats.
- I hadn't noticed it before, but I suppose the Dream World ability may provide some connection between them.

Overall, I think Gamefreak probably based the dogs on the original eeveelution trio. Smile
Porou
Porou

Friend Code : 1634 7901 9880

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:04 pm

if they were revived would they not have similar movesets?
Markus
Markus

Friend Code : 3523-8852-5508

Back to top Go down

Post by 123wert50 Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:10 pm

I voted yes, because I'm pretty sure about that...
123wert50
123wert50

Friend Code : SS: 5028-0407-6070

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:10 pm

but didn't they also say dogs? I may be mistaken
Eclipse13
Eclipse13

Back to top Go down

Post by raquaza Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:48 pm

I believe it, too.
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down