Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trainer School Group + All newbies to the game here!

+7
Magical
Talesfan1
Pokemonrulez
shaymin69
Immortal Technique
Markus
Baokki King
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Trainer School Group + All newbies to the game here! Empty The Trainer School Group + All newbies to the game here!

Post by Baokki King Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Aim

This group is designed to make some newbies to battling more confident, as they get better and progress up the ranks, until they reach level 15, when they are reeady to graduate from the group to another.

Members

Rank ??? (Helpers)
Baokki King

Name: Jose
Friend Code: 3996-9175-6415

Name: Perfection
Friend Code: 5414-5935-6158
*Will take test in the next two weeks*

Name: Magical
Friend Code: 5285-5467-4149

Name: Star
FC: 1978-5566-4462

Complete newbie:

The ranks signify how close you are to graduating from the group. The higher the number, the better the battler. ??? means someone that simply helps and manages the clan.

Standard Battle Rules

No ubers.
No items.
No stat raising moves other than Curse.
An uber list is available elsewhere. I'll get it up as soon as possible.

Requesting for a battle

Once you've joined by messaging me or posting, then you are able to start. Simply request for a battle. Single or double.

Form to sign up

Name:
Friend Code:

Last edited by Baokki King on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Info Added)
Baokki King
Baokki King

Friend Code : Then I realise that my game has been reset. Nooooo! Will get when I can.

Back to top Go down

The Trainer School Group + All newbies to the game here! Empty Re: The Trainer School Group + All newbies to the game here!

Post by Markus Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:27 pm

Name: Markus
Friend Code:3523-8852-5508

I'm not a good battler on wi-fi so I guess I'll go through this.(ironic I'm a gym leader lol)

Last edited by Markus on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Markus
Markus

Friend Code : 3523-8852-5508

Back to top Go down

The Trainer School Group + All newbies to the game here! Empty Re: The Trainer School Group + All newbies to the game here!

Post by Immortal Technique Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Since i really like this idea can i help you with it....hopefully if it progresses it will make its on sub forum
Immortal Technique
Immortal Technique

Friend Code : 1591 7782 9657

Back to top Go down

Post by Baokki King Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Rank means which section of the group you want to be in. The higher the rank, the more advanced you are. Yes?

And IT, (if I can call you that) I'd love your help. We can only get better here.
Baokki King
Baokki King

Friend Code : Then I realise that my game has been reset. Nooooo! Will get when I can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortal Technique Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Sure lol...i would love this to become big enough that we can have tutors to mentor the beginners so they can progress faster Smile
Immortal Technique
Immortal Technique

Back to top Go down

Post by Baokki King Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:33 pm

That's good. Are you a good battler? If so, you can be a mentor!
Baokki King
Baokki King

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortal Technique Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Im average honestly...my predictions are ok but making teams and having team synergy im good at but i do know others that are good like Tales and Jules. I will pm them to see if the would be interested
Immortal Technique
Immortal Technique

Back to top Go down

Post by Baokki King Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Thanks. Maybe you can help, if you wanted to, but if you don't... It's fine. I'm sire someone else will want to help.
Baokki King
Baokki King

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortal Technique Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:46 pm

No i will help of course..just put me where you see fit...if you want you can make it as a diffrent levels they have to battle a level leader to progress if they win or the person believes the are ready they can proceed.. i can be one of those people
Immortal Technique
Immortal Technique

Back to top Go down

Post by Baokki King Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:51 pm

I was thinking of hat. You will have 'exams' for every five levels you go up, and at your fifteenth, where you will do another one.
Baokki King
Baokki King

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortal Technique Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:10 pm

yea that way...they can get a good feel for what competitive battling is all about
Immortal Technique
Immortal Technique

Back to top Go down

Post by shaymin69 Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Name: Jose
Friend Code: 3996-9175-6415

I'm a decnet battler with a record of W:135 L:20
shaymin69
shaymin69

Friend Code : HG-3996-9175-6415

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokemonrulez Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:55 am

I would like to join...
I am a not very Confident battler so my rank would probably be 3
Name-Star
FC-1978-5566-4462
Pokemonrulez
Pokemonrulez

Friend Code : 1978-5566-4462

Back to top Go down

Post by Baokki King Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:23 pm

Ok... First Tariner joined! I meant trainer.
Baokki King
Baokki King

Back to top Go down

Post by Talesfan1 Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Hey Baokki, you may want to recheck the standard clauses, as in the standard metagame people can use stat raising moves besides curse, the can use things like Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Agility, it is just that any evasion stat raising move is banned, like Minimize and Double Team. This is just a suggestion you do not need to follow it at all.
Talesfan1
Talesfan1

Friend Code : 0904-8377-9915

Back to top Go down

Post by Baokki King Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:59 pm

Thanks Tales, I'll think on that, but many others edit the stats too. Curse can also do damage, but does Swords Dance and the others. I out Curse as it can do damage and also change stats, rendering it a legitimate move. Plus, stat changing is a little complicated until Rank 10, so I might make it so you are able to use star changing moves at Rank 10 and up.

Many other moves that do damage and raise stats are allowed.
Baokki King
Baokki King

Back to top Go down

Post by Magical Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:21 pm

Name: Magical
Friend Code: 5285-5467-4149

I'm decent, but I'm still testing/training my team.
Magical
Magical

Friend Code : HG: 5285-5467-4149

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfection Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Hey id like to join as possibly a helper/Mentor, I'm quite an experienced battler (I've been battling competitively for about 2-3 years now)

Name: Perf
Friend Code: 5414-5935-6158
Perfection
Perfection

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokemonrulez Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:01 am

Beep!Requesting a Double battle....Beep!
Pokemonrulez
Pokemonrulez

Friend Code : 1978-5566-4462

Back to top Go down

Post by Baokki King Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:47 pm

All of you added. I'm sire that we will have someone to battle you soon, Pokemonrulez.
Baokki King
Baokki King

Back to top Go down

Post by Trace Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:24 pm

I guess I'll join, I'm pretty new to competitive, do we need Wi-Fi?
Trace
Trace

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortal Technique Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Technically speaking yes, but i guess we can also conduct test over PO or Shoddy(or anything else that i might not mention). That will only work if we get alot of people to use those things. But wifi has priority here
Immortal Technique
Immortal Technique

Back to top Go down

Post by Julesrules11 Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:51 pm

sign me up use platium fc#2 in sig
Julesrules11
Julesrules11

Friend Code : Pokemon Platium Fc:3739 4959 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by Baokki King Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:17 pm

No form means no join, so to speak.
Baokki King
Baokki King

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortal Technique Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:26 pm

BK when Jules says sign him up he means as a resident to help the newbies...hes a really good battler...so battle hi if you want to test
Immortal Technique
Immortal Technique

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next