Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE WATER GOD DEMON CLAN (accepting)

+3
Ryoken
Talesfan1
PL44
7 posters

Go down

THE WATER GOD DEMON CLAN (accepting) Empty THE WATER GOD DEMON CLAN (accepting)

Post by PL44 Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:18 pm

WATER GOD DEMONS

Hello and Welcome to the Water God Demons Clan. This is a clan where you can improve, make friends, and, more importantly, play Pokemon against many other great battlers, not only from our clan but from other clans within Marriland; this way you will be able to measure your skill level and improve faster. This clan is not only a warring clan but, as many others, we talk about different stuff as well.

Rules:
1. All the rules of pokecenter must be followed.
2. Spam is not okay. (All clans have some spam, but please moderate yourself).
3. No flaming or trolling please.
4. Respect those in charge (though we donĀ“t want a dictatorship).
5. Please enjoy your stay and give your best!
6. We are a SHODDY PRIORITY clan. We will accept wifi-ers, but other clans don't challenge us unless you have Shoddy people as well.

How to join
Code:
Name:
Shoddy or WiFi:
(If shoddy) What servers?:
(If WiFi) FC Code:
What do you think your level is:
Why would you like to join:
Favourite Pokemon:
GOD OR DEMON:
Write a brief description of yourself:

MASCOTS:
THE WATER GOD DEMON CLAN (accepting) Pokemon_XD_Dark_LugiaTHE WATER GOD DEMON CLAN (accepting) Weavile

Members:

Leader:
THE WATER GOD DEMON CLAN (accepting) Hihidaruma
Name: polelover44
Shoddy or WiFi: Shoddy
What servers?: Smogon; TU
What do you think your level is: Average; maybe slightly above average
Why would you like to join: bcoz pro
Favourite Pokemon: Hihidarumaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Write a brief description of yourself: I started two years ago; I've leaderboarded a couple of times; won a couple small tourneys. I've been tutored by some of the pro people on CAL, and yeah. There's not much else to say.

Other Members:

THE WATER GOD DEMON CLAN (accepting) 199
Name: Talesfan1
Shoddy or WiFi: Both(WiFi prefered)
(If shoddy) What servers?: any really
(If WiFi) FC Code: 0904-8733-9915
What do you think your level is: Intermediate
Why would you like to join: Because of the buddies that we are
Favourite Pokemon: Slowking
GOD OR DEMON: GOD
Write a brief description of yourself: Well I am a competitive wifi battler, and I use shoddy as well, I have been playing pokemon since I was 4, 13 years ago. and I started battling online in 2007 yet did not start true competitive battling until the summer of 2008. so that is still over 2 years if expirence. I am not the best battler I will say that, but I do have my moments like when I beat Iconic in some tourney 5-0, and well pole you should know the rest about right ol' buddy-ol'-pal.

THE WATER GOD DEMON CLAN (accepting) Victini
Name: Ryoken
Shoddy or WiFi: Both(Rather use Shoddy)
(If shoddy) What servers?: Name your place to dance
(If WiFi) FC Code: Don't worry about it
What do you think your level is: I'm there, nothing special atm
Why would you like to join: Clan selections here are limited and I know you guys from Marriland
Favourite Pokemon: Victini
GOD OR DEMON: Tough choice but will go for God
Write a brief description of yourself: From Marriland like most of the people I just so happened to find here. I am a competitive Shoddy battler that uses Wi-Fi in desperate no option situations. I still haven't discovered my potential but I know I have it somewhere inside me. I tend to use Pokemon not many see in a competitive battle for the sole purpose to throw people off and it tends to work. Just here to have a good time

THE WATER GOD DEMON CLAN (accepting) Articuno
Name: Hyperbeem
SHODDY!
Why did you join?: This is a competetive Shoddy Battle clan. Why not?
Favorite Pokemon:
Competetive: Dragonite
Other: Articuno
I'm a Demon, definitely. I have been playing competetively for a couple years and I hit #3 in ubers, but lately I have improved my OU game a lot. I am generally on Pokelab and Pokebeach.

THE WATER GOD DEMON CLAN (accepting) Dragonite-apng
Name: BLinD FaLCoN
Shoddy or WiFi: Both(WiFi perferred)
(If shoddy) What servers?: Any, u pick and ill make acc
(If WiFi) FC Code: 4984 3306 9182
What do you think your level is: slightley above average
Why would you like to join: looks like a good solid clan
Favourite Pokemon: Dragonite
GOD OR DEMON: God
Write a brief description of yourself : started competetive 2 years ago, and i like to think outside the box sometimes and use unexpected movesets and Ev spreads like Jolly 252 speed Ev Snorlax

CLAN WARS:
none so far

IN-CLAN TOURNAMENTS:
none so far

Last edited by PL44 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:36 am; edited 4 times in total
PL44
PL44

Friend Code : Don't have one

Back to top Go down

THE WATER GOD DEMON CLAN (accepting) Empty Re: THE WATER GOD DEMON CLAN (accepting)

Post by Talesfan1 Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Hey pole, I will join this clan on this site, I think we should get all those marrilanders who were recruited here to join this one eh? lol anyways here's the info you want,

Name: Talesfan1
Shoddy or WiFi: Both(WiFi prefered)
(If shoddy) What servers?: any really
(If WiFi) FC Code: 0904-8733-9915
What do you think your level is: Intermediate
Why would you like to join: Because of the buddies that we are
Favourite Pokemon: Slowking
Write a brief description of yourself: Well I am a competitive wifi battler, and I use shoddy as well, I have been playing pokemon since I was 4, 13 years ago. and I started battling online in 2007 yet did not start true competitive battling until the summer of 2008. so that is still over 2 years if expirence. I am not the best battler I will say that, but I do have my moments like when I beat Iconic in some tourney 5-0, and well pole you should know the rest about right ol' buddy-ol'-pal.
Talesfan1
Talesfan1

Friend Code : 0904-8377-9915

Back to top Go down

THE WATER GOD DEMON CLAN (accepting) Empty Re: THE WATER GOD DEMON CLAN (accepting)

Post by Ryoken Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:32 pm

Talesfan1 wrote:Hey pole, I will join this clan on this site, I think we should get all those marrilanders who were recruited here to join this one eh? lol anyways here's the info you want

Agreed, which is why I am joining this clan on this forum. Here is my form:

Name: Ryoken
Shoddy or WiFi: Both(Rather use Shoddy)
(If shoddy) What servers?: Name your place to dance
(If WiFi) FC Code: Don't worry about it
What do you think your level is: I'm there, nothing special atm
Why would you like to join: Clan selections here are limited and I know you guys from Marriland
Favourite Pokemon: Victini
GOD OR DEMON: Tough choice but will go for God
Write a brief description of yourself: From Marriland like most of the people I just so happened to find here. I am a competitive Shoddy battler that uses Wi-Fi in desperate no option situations. I still haven't discovered my potential but I know I have it somewhere inside me. I tend to use Pokemon not many see in a competitive battle for the sole purpose to throw people off and it tends to work. Just here to have a good time
Ryoken
Ryoken

Back to top Go down

Post by PL44 Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:33 pm

Welcome to the clan, bros
PL44
PL44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoken Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:38 pm

Thanks, lets dominate this forum
Ryoken
Ryoken

Back to top Go down

Post by PL44 Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:36 am

We shall do so, once we get one more person.
PL44
PL44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperbeem Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:37 am

Well I want to join.
Name: Hyperbeem
SHODDY!
Why did you join?: This is a competetive Shoddy Battle clan. Why not?
Favorite Pokemon:
Competetive: Dragonite
Other: Articuno
I'm a Demon, definitely. I have been playing competetively for a couple years and I hit #3 in ubers, but lately I have improved my OU game a lot. I am generally on Pokelab and Pokebeach.
Hyperbeem
Hyperbeem

Friend Code : Shoddy only *sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by PL44 Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:24 am

And you are in!
PL44
PL44

Back to top Go down

Post by Talesfan1 Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:37 pm

Hey, we now have 4 members to our clan, that means we are now an official clan, whoopee! Well anyways, since when is this primarily shoddy, but luckily I can battle both ways, but with the preference to wifi, but still let us have a clan war soon with someone when we get some other clans with 4 or more people lol.
Talesfan1
Talesfan1

Friend Code : 0904-8377-9915

Back to top Go down

Post by SD's #1 Fan - Mortax Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:11 pm

Name: Martax
Shoddy or WiFi: Shoddy
(If shoddy) What servers?: Team Uber
(If WiFi) FC Code:
What do you think your level is: 7.5-8
Why would you like to join: Because Shoddy is awesome
Favourite Pokemon: Futachimaru
Write a brief description of yourself: hmm well I have a good sense of humor if around the right people... I have been competative battling for about a year... I just like to battle for fun and I do my best =)
SD's #1 Fan - Mortax
SD's #1 Fan - Mortax

Friend Code : 0087-8197-3574

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Mortax is in my clan already just a heads up. (He applied for more than one and joined my recently).
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by BLinD FaLCoN Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Name: BLinD FaLCoN
Shoddy or WiFi: Both(WiFi perferred)
(If shoddy) What servers?: Any, u pick and ill make acc
(If WiFi) FC Code: 4984 3306 9182
What do you think your level is: slightley above average
Why would you like to join: looks like a good solid clan
Favourite Pokemon: Dragonite
GOD OR DEMON: God
Write a brief description of yourself : started competetive 2 years ago, and i like to think outside the box sometimes and use unexpected movesets and Ev spreads like Jolly 252 speed Ev Snorlax Smile

sup poleover Smile
pretty much a clan of marrilanders lol
BLinD FaLCoN
BLinD FaLCoN

Friend Code : 4984 3306 9182

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down