Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAQ: Xbox 360's Red Ring of Death

:: Gaming :: Xbox

Go down

FAQ: Xbox 360's Red Ring of Death Empty FAQ: Xbox 360's Red Ring of Death

Post by SkateboardingMunchlax Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:53 pm

What is it?

The Red Ring of Death tells you, your Xbox got something wrong in it. It shows red lights instead of green lights.

Seek Immediate Help!

Why did this happen to me?

There are 1 of the three reasons you have it:

1. The Chords on the Xbox 360 is unplugged or not really plugged all the way. To fix this, shut the console off, replug the chords, and turn the console back on.

2. You play it for long hours, which led into overheating. Hopefully to fix this, Don't play the Console for about 1-5 hours. This will bring back up the system.

3. Hardware failures. Seriously, Do not fix it yourself to save money, this would only get worse. Instead, return the console to Microsoft or your local gamestore to figure out and to fix it.

What should I do if I have it?

Call you local gamestore to have it repaired.

If your plan fails, don't rip your hair off yet. Follow these steps:

#1: Call Microsoft at 1-800-4MY-XBOX

#2: Send the Console to Microsoft.

They will give you a free Xbox 360, without plugs. That means, you have the plugs, so you can redo it again and play your games.

Can I prevent it?

No, you can't. Instead, follow these:

~Don't play for too many hours. Play at least for 3 hours and take a break. However, you should not extend over 4 hours straight on the Xbox 360.

~Don't play your console upwards. If you tip it, you will scratch the console and the disk inside.

~Hair and Dust is major. If you have a pet, please, after playing, blow on it to remove any hair or dust.

Epic FAQ created by Me.
SkateboardingMunchlax
SkateboardingMunchlax

Friend Code : Don't have Wifi anymore...sorry guys.

Back to top Go down