Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamertag change

3 posters

:: Gaming :: Xbox

Go down

Which Gamertag is better

Gamertag change Vote_lcap20%Gamertag change Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Gamertag change Vote_lcap80%Gamertag change Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Gamertag change Empty Gamertag change

Post by toejammer Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:43 am

So today i bought some microsoft points and i am looking to change my xbox live tag but i am lost between two options

xEl Shawnny

or

El Shawnny

Which one do you think sound's better. Could you please vote in the poll above

Thank you to everyone who votes
toejammer
toejammer

Friend Code : Soul silver:1720 5559 6012-Diamond:5199 4663 6618

Back to top Go down

Gamertag change Empty Re: Gamertag change

Post by Ichimarunico Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:15 pm

If regular is available, go with that. Never use x's in your name, it shows the world how unoriginal you are.

Example: Jim's name is Microsoft. James wants that name, it's taken, so he uses it anyway. xMicrosoftx. Jeremy also wants to use that name, and rather than conceeding that someone else thought of it before him, he uses xxMicrs0ftxx

Basically my point is, the number of X's, numbers made to look like letters, and unusual symbols not usually available in your name is normally my guide to your intelligence, at least as far as first impressions go. Never use X's unless your name is supposed to have an X! If someone else has your name, use something else!
Ichimarunico
Ichimarunico

Friend Code : 0732 7475 5767

Back to top Go down

Post by toejammer Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:46 pm

Ichimarunico wrote:If regular is available, go with that. Never use x's in your name, it shows the world how unoriginal you are.

Example: Jim's name is Microsoft. James wants that name, it's taken, so he uses it anyway. xMicrosoftx. Jeremy also wants to use that name, and rather than conceeding that someone else thought of it before him, he uses xxMicrs0ftxx

Basically my point is, the number of X's, numbers made to look like letters, and unusual symbols not usually available in your name is normally my guide to your intelligence, at least as far as first impressions go. Never use X's unless your name is supposed to have an X! If someone else has your name, use something else!

Good point but i have checked and nobody has El Shawnny so it will be original
toejammer
toejammer

Friend Code : Soul silver:1720 5559 6012-Diamond:5199 4663 6618

Back to top Go down

Post by XUndeadA55asinX Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Well, first of all, where did you come up with that name?? Second of all, I think the one without the "x" is better because it looks better and more original without the "x". The "x" just makes it look weird, unless you use two "x"s, but since the one without the "x" isn't taken, I think you should use that one.
XUndeadA55asinX
XUndeadA55asinX

Friend Code : HG: 3309-6741-8910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down