Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fav and WorstRed Dead Redemption Mission

4 posters

:: Gaming :: Xbox

Go down

Fav and WorstRed Dead Redemption Mission Empty Fav and WorstRed Dead Redemption Mission

Post by pokemonkid123 Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:11 pm

My Favorite Was Absolutly When I Had To Do Hunting Missions With Jack on Beechers Hopw
My Worst is When John Marston Dies, I was abut to cry Sad . there was also a strange glitch when jack and mom left on the horse, and a 2ned jack appeared in the barn? :p
pokemonkid123
pokemonkid123

Friend Code : 2064-1690-5188

Back to top Go down

Fav and WorstRed Dead Redemption Mission Empty Re: Fav and WorstRed Dead Redemption Mission

Post by mennell17 Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:31 pm

lol.......spoiler alert, i hope people that read this have completed the game.

i liked the mini gun missions on the back of the train, i think any of the mini gun missions were good though.
i disliked....................................................................i don't think i disliked any missions, i will edit this if i think of one
mennell17
mennell17

Friend Code : 0603 8778 2850

Back to top Go down

Fav and WorstRed Dead Redemption Mission Empty Re: Fav and WorstRed Dead Redemption Mission

Post by pokemonkid123 Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:48 pm

kk and lol. btw go on chat i want to add u cuz ur awasome Very Happy
pokemonkid123
pokemonkid123

Back to top Go down

Post by snuffleoffagus Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:10 pm

pokemonkid123 wrote:kk and lol. btw go on chat i want to add u cuz ur awasome Very Happy

This is obvious PT spam. I've warned you on another topic, and I'll deliver a final warning on this one; don't make pointless posts.
My favorite mission would have to be
Spoiler:
My least favorites would include EVERY mission in which cattle are herded.
snuffleoffagus
snuffleoffagus

Friend Code : Main (HG)-3481 5174 5889

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemonkid123 Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:22 am

if it wasnt pointless snuffleoffagus, then why did u comment? uhh?
pokemonkid123
pokemonkid123

Back to top Go down

Post by adoxography Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:51 am

pokemonkid123 wrote:if it wasnt pointless snuffleoffagus, then why did u comment? uhh?

He was saying that you asking someone to get on chat so you could add them as a friend was pointless. And it's spam. You could just have PMed that person instead of making a post that was entirely unrelated to the topic.

Responding to a mod is unnecessary and is also spam.
Stop. Spamming.
adoxography
adoxography

Friend Code : 1248 2704 5027

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down