Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best pokemon you caught in HG/SS

+37
Perfection
liamoking
Silvershine
Coolchill214
ShinyTurtwig
nathan34593
Chipychip101
EvilSkamory
dash4ever
orangeaffy
blazingf
Ichimarunico
Primal_Dialga
billiethemancox
Namechange
DaPokeMaster
Quicksteel
funkydude97
SkateboardingMunchlax
jolteon00
Kale12321
jolteon14
Jamsie Daly
zapacross
KoolAid
Porou
kirby9o9
PedoBear
arrancar memory
Hydrocannon
shaymin69
OmegaForte
raquaza
H0und00m
adoxography
Jayorw
SuperMarioSpore
41 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Best pokemon you caught in HG/SS - Page 2 Empty Re: Best pokemon you caught in HG/SS

Post by KoolAid Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Kale12321 wrote:
itachi64 wrote:Its in HG/SS. But nice catch dude.
I meant the reed/blue/yellow remake for teh gameboy Advance LeafGreen she found a shiny Diglet Its also in HG/SS and G/S/C
I meant the topic is about HG/SS not FR/LG
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Best pokemon you caught in HG/SS - Page 2 Empty Re: Best pokemon you caught in HG/SS

Post by Kale12321 Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:41 pm

itachi64 wrote:
Kale12321 wrote:
itachi64 wrote:Its in HG/SS. But nice catch dude.
I meant the reed/blue/yellow remake for teh gameboy Advance LeafGreen she found a shiny Diglet Its also in HG/SS and G/S/C
I meant the topic is about HG/SS not FR/LG
ah well l just saw the title not where it was located >.> Oh well l will lokok next tiem
Kale12321
Kale12321

Friend Code : 4555-2660-0049

Back to top Go down

Post by jolteon00 Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:58 pm

I caught a shiny Sandslash in this game <3 What a win.

I didn't *catch* most of my team. Starter, wishmaker Jirachi, togepi, a GTS trade, a bred pokemon. I caught one of them, my Manectric in the Safari Zone. Who is good, but I wouldn't brag about.
jolteon00
jolteon00

Friend Code : 0475 1848 3945

Back to top Go down

Post by SkateboardingMunchlax Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:27 am

I caught Latias yesterday in my HG. That's my best one.
SkateboardingMunchlax
SkateboardingMunchlax

Friend Code : Don't have Wifi anymore...sorry guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by funkydude97 Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:19 pm

My favorite is just a plain Lugia. Favorite pokemon and I've never caught or seen a shiny besides red gyarados.
funkydude97
funkydude97

Friend Code : Plt:3825 2613 2434 SS: 1978 2575 9503

Back to top Go down

Post by Quicksteel Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:33 pm

The Noctowl, with the ability insomnia, moves: Hypnosis, psychic, air slash, and roost...I have destroyed many of gym leaders with it! (Especially Morty) cyclops
Quicksteel
Quicksteel

Back to top Go down

Post by DaPokeMaster Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Best Pokemon I caught hmmm......i got a bunch but 1 of them is Rhyperior i trained it from a lv.44 Rhydon to a lv.76 Rhyperior in 2 days Smile
DaPokeMaster
DaPokeMaster

Friend Code : Diamond: 3137-0827-5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Namechange Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:46 pm

DaPokeMaster wrote:Best Pokemon I caught hmmm......i got a bunch but 1 of them is Rhyperior i trained it from a lv.44 Rhydon to a lv.76 Rhyperior in 2 days Smile
they grow up so fast!
but i loved it when i caught a pidgey in the first route. It brought up memories even though it was lvl 2
Namechange
Namechange

Friend Code : 0174-3482-8207

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:18 am

H0und00m wrote:shiny mewtwo without soft reseting. just got really lucky.
This for me also. Gotta love the Dark Ball.
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by Primal_Dialga Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:17 pm

shiny Lugia, I had to restart once because he defeated me, and then boom! shiny Lugia
Primal_Dialga
Primal_Dialga

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Primal_Dialga wrote:shiny Lugia, I had to restart once because he defeated me, and then boom! shiny Lugia
I always thought legendaries were auto set to being shiny or not at the VERY start of the game?..
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichimarunico Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:28 pm

billiethemancox wrote:
Primal_Dialga wrote:shiny Lugia, I had to restart once because he defeated me, and then boom! shiny Lugia
I always thought legendaries were auto set to being shiny or not at the VERY start of the game?..
No, but in the case of roamers like Mesprit & Articuno and such, those are set the first time you see them. I had a soft-reset legendary so it's entirely possible.
Ichimarunico
Ichimarunico

Friend Code : 0732 7475 5767

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Ichimarunico wrote:
billiethemancox wrote:
No, but in the case of roamers like Mesprit & Articuno and such, those are set the first time you see them. I had a soft-reset legendary so it's entirely possible.
Ok! Thanks for clarifying that up! Is it possible to soft-reset starters?
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichimarunico Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:48 pm

billiethemancox wrote:
Ichimarunico wrote:
billiethemancox wrote:
Yes, but it's also possible to RNG or Masuda breed them, and that's way more likely to get you the shiny you want, probably faster, too. Smile
Ichimarunico
Ichimarunico

Friend Code : 0732 7475 5767

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Ichimarunico wrote:
billiethemancox wrote:
Ichimarunico wrote:
billiethemancox wrote:
Yes, but it's also possible to RNG or Masuda breed them, and that's way more likely to get you the shiny you want, probably faster, too. Smile
Mind to explain what that means?
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by blazingf Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:45 am

The best pokemon I caught was a shiny smeragle. Smeragle is one of my favorite pokemon and the fact that it was shiny makes it even better.
blazingf
blazingf

Friend Code : 4725 9076 4641

Back to top Go down

Post by orangeaffy Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Let's see... The best pokemon that I have caught was a tauros with near flawless IV spread. I also like my caterpie which evolved into a butterfree... Very Happy

orangeaffy

Back to top Go down

Post by H0und00m Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:45 pm

i change my mind on this no longer is it the shiny mewtwo (that is still very good and all) but! i well not caught, but hatched a perfect iv spread flygon. all 31's.
H0und00m
H0und00m

Friend Code : SS - 0775 7717 3076

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayorw Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:52 pm

H0und00m wrote:i change my mind on this no longer is it the shiny mewtwo (that is still very good and all) but! i well not caught, but hatched a perfect iv spread flygon. all 31's.

Next time just edit into your original post.
Jayorw
Jayorw

Friend Code : SS- 3524 5146 5032

Back to top Go down

Post by dash4ever Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:48 pm

my first shiny in SS was this tauros. i was running around try to EV train a metang when it appeared. I was OMG a shiny.
the first shiny in Platinum was a bidoof. i was running around tryin to hatch an egg in a different location other that soleceon town. again i was OMG a Shiny .
dash4ever
dash4ever

Friend Code : Platinium 1720 6344 5967

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilSkamory Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:52 pm

My best pokemon i caught was a Shiny Pidgey! Razz
EvilSkamory
EvilSkamory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamsie Daly Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:23 am

My taillow !!
Jamsie Daly
Jamsie Daly

Friend Code : 2579 5845 4188

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipychip101 Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:16 am

My Magmortar. He has good type coverage with his moves, has good special attack, and is just cool in general.
Chipychip101
Chipychip101

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan34593 Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:36 pm

i have a bunch tyranitar,crobat,milotic,breloom.giritiana(this is on all my games just not ss lol! )and dragonite on my platnum. Charmander i have my tyranitar and crobat on ss,

nathan34593

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan34593 Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:38 pm

mine in emreld is breloom. Vulpix

nathan34593

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next