Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what other games do you play on the computer?

+38
Pokemonrulez
Tyrant Tyranitar
Wasim
tangrowthjelly
Perfection
Ghostitan
MiniM00se
maximo
Jayorw
hayner225
Viper_Support25
Kon
ofri
lplegacy
Kisame
pokehunter96
FRESAS
BicBoi
Serge
toejammer
raquaza
Kamon
sasori89
Tipico
heidaniboi
bmtdan
driftking90
MewtwoMaster
Nekomania
Julesrules11
Knox
Halo
ikyte
Regret
PokeCenter
hnm23
Nightmare
Markus
42 posters

:: Gaming :: Other Gaming

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

games:

what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 5 ]
what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 6 ]
what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 11 ]
what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 20 ]
what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 57

what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Empty Re: what other games do you play on the computer?

Post by Markus Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:47 am

umm Tyrant, it was in correct topic, infact it was in this topic when this was the only off topic there was...(other gamin somewhere between nov-oct 09-10, this thread before then)

BTW those who play RS, go 'head and pm me on there ATM my display name is TLG Latios, changing it back to DJ Alphonse.(don't try to take that name i am changing on 23rd lol and its saved for 1 month for me.
and i suppose roblox, Jailkiller is my username, Maplestory something rave lol, havn't played it scince i was scammed out of 1,000 mp, I didn't know taking the items off stopped the dissapear time...

Spore username is Idk, My bro registered his account so i cant register mine.

I remember the MS! GodofRave, in Kardia Razz
Also my rs is back to DJ Alphonse
Markus
Markus

Friend Code : 3523-8852-5508

Back to top Go down

what other games do you play on the computer? - Page 3 Empty Re: what other games do you play on the computer?

Post by Dr. Octagonapus Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:50 pm

Counter Strike Source
Dungeon Fighters Online
Stick Arena

Dr. Octagonapus

Back to top Go down

Post by Charizard98 Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:27 pm

Cross Fire!
Charizard98
Charizard98

Friend Code : SoulSilver: 4340-5504-6047

Back to top Go down

Post by js1210/pokemon Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:53 am

I play random flash games. I also play.............. Pokemon Indigo..... Yeah, that's about it.
js1210/pokemon
js1210/pokemon

Back to top Go down

Post by 123wert50 Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:34 am

ROBLOX, PO, Shoddy, and Runescape some times.
123wert50
123wert50

Friend Code : SS: 5028-0407-6070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3