Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Wage The War 2: A Toll on the Warriors

+9
Dragonkiller
DiscoPichu
PokeCenter
Emmie with an (ie)
Halo
BicBoi
Bootortle
KoolAid
SheathePikachuCaretaker
13 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

To Wage The War 2: A Toll on the Warriors Empty To Wage The War 2: A Toll on the Warriors

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Mon May 17, 2010 8:32 pm

So, Since Swampert is gone...I've started the Same RP, but it kicks off about where it left off, but a new twist also Arises within it.

Plot: To save the world, or sacrifice themselves trying, seemed to be the only choice the trainers of the regions had. Follow them on the adventure as they venture to Johto try to stop Team Rocket and Team Galactic from destroying the pokemon world. Since Zeke's Strange Disapperance, Seemingly overnight, has left Alli and the other travlers on their own, they will will now make new friends and Enemies as they continue on through their Journey to save the region, and perhaps the world

Okay, so as for characters, put down their info, everyone is allowed two, unless they ask me if they can have another.

Name:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Home Region:
Currently Lives In:
Love Interest: (You don't need to have one, though it could make things interesting)
Personality:
Pokemon:

here are mine:

Name: Alli Kazumi
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Home Region: Johto
Currently Lives in: Johto
Love interest: (Used to Be Zeke) Landon
Personality: Happy, Caring, Protective, Kind
Pokemon: Kumi-Chan (Tyranitar)
Purin- Female- Alli's Espeon. Evolved in a battle with a rocket grunt. After Evolving from Eevee, Purin Gained the Ability to Speak to Alli through Telepathy. She is a strong in Battle, as well as gets along with Alli's other pokemon well, allowing them all to work on an understanding level, and this helps Alli in contests.

Curry-Male- Alli's Megainium Upon Alli's first meeting with the Twins and Zeke, Fell in a fight with Zeke's Infernape. Alli soon after took him to the pokemon center, where he healed and evolved into Megainium overnight. He has become one of the powerhouses in Alli's team, but has not yet gotten control over his new body, forcing Alli to keep him out of battling parts of contests in fear he'll trip or slip.

Oran- No Gender known- Alli's Temporary Lugia- Alli found Oran struggling in the water of the Lake of Rage, and decided that it had gotten lost from its mother, and that she'd return it to its mother. Oran Sees Alli as a motherly figure and often won't let the others get near it until Alli says otherwise.

Kune-Male-Alli's Marill- Alli caught Kune at Mount Mortar in order to try and go after the vibe of a rocket grunt and save the twins. However, Kune Gives her plenty of trouble, but becomes serious and follows her commands in battle and during contest appeals.

Empoleon-Male- Alli's Empoleon- Alli obtained Empoleon from Zeke, after Larken had given Milotic to Zeke. Empoleon quickly became one of her powerhouses, used to fight Nuck before one of the rounds of the contest started. and she continues to work hard to convert Empoleon into a well rounded contest Pokemon. Later, after she finds it too painful to keep kalling him Empoleon, she renames him to Zume.

Volt- Female- Alli's Pikachu- Alli Received Volt from Larken before he left to Live in Kanto. Volt is a serious competitor and contests, helping Alli win many children's contests in the past. She switched Bungi for her in order to fight against Kate and Josh in the final round of the contest.

Pokemon at Elm's Lab:

Bungi- Male- Alli's Noctowl- Bungi was trained hard by Alli after Falkner helped her capture him. And in a battle with Falkner against a rocket grunt, he evolved into Noctowl. his true capabilities are unknown yet, as Alli Switched him for Volt in the Final round of the contest.

Skippy- Female- Alli's Skiploom- Despite Alli's Efforts to Train Skippy, Skippy will not evolve to Jumpluff. Though she continues to work, Skippy seems unwilling to evolve. Alli sent her for rest at Elm's Lab until she could Take Oran to its mother.

Kunune- Male- Alli's Glaceon- Alli Aspired to have all the Eeveelutions, and Kunune was her second Eevee after Purin. He is a trained contest pokemon and fierce in battle.

Leon- Male- Alli's Leafeon- Alli Aspired to have all the Eeveelutions, and Leon was her Third Eevee after Kunune. Both He and Kunune Evolved while Alli Visited the Sinnoh region with Larken and Falkner. He is Quiet and is often Seen with Purin, Especially after Alli makes a visit with the group to her Grandparents, While in Olivine.

Rikea- Female- Alli's Flareon-Alli Aspired to have all the Eeveelutions, and Rikea was her fourth Eevee after Leon. She is more trained to protect Alli than be involved in contests, as she freezes up on stage.

Sudo-Male- Alli's Shiny Vaporeon- Alli Aspired to have all the Eeveelutions, and Sudo was her fifth Eevee after Rikea. He's very reserved, but loves Alli Dearly.

Leard- Male- Alli's Eevee- Alli Aspired to have all the Eeveelutions, and Leard was her sixth Eevee after Sudo.
Not much is known about him, Nor about Luzi, as they are both very cold toward anyone but Alli. Neither have evolved yet.
Luzi- Female-Alli's Eevee- Alli Aspired to have all the Eeveelutions, and Luzi was her Final Eevee after Leard.Not much is known about her, Nor about Leard, as they are both very cold toward anyone but Alli. Neither have evolved yet.

Pokemon kept at home:
Luka- Male- Alli's Magikarp- Alli Loves Luka because Luka has a good nature. Luka does not live in Elm's Lab, but Rather in her home's pond, and Alli Keeps him as a Pet Pokemon.

Mazui- Female- Alli's Mantine- Mazui is a good natured Mantine that Lives in the lake by Alli's house. Mazui has never seen a battle or been in any danger whatsoever.

Name: Larken Kazumi
Hair Color: Brown
Eye color: Green
Home region: Johto
Currently Lives in: Kanto
Love Interest:None right now, tell me if you want him as a love interest though.
Personality: Cold, and quite mysterious, but a chance that someone can get through to him. really protective of his sister and Pokemon
Pokemon: Ivysaur
Quilava (carries an everstone)
Raichu
Jolteon
Wigglytuff
Granbull

Now, if you already had a spot, please re-post your character, and we'll try to kick off the RP soon as we get enough people

Characters:
Alli: Shea
Larken: Shea
Falkner:Shea
Anna:Shea
Josh:Shea
Nuck: Itachi
Boo:Bootortle
Kobe: Bic
Manny:Itachi
Shouji : Halo
Kara: Emmie
Cecilia: Emmie
Somoto: Poke
Landon: Disco
Ushio: Dragon
Zak: Beeto
Janet: Beeto
Naomi: Star
Sayomi: Star
Zeke: Swamp
Kate:Swamp
Luke:Swamp
Zeta:Swamp

P.S: Nobody Come in unless you are pm'ed by me saying you can. and no asking me when you can come in either.

Last edited by SheathePikachuCaretaker on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 10 times in total
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Friend Code : Kotomi: 3911 1068 3397

Back to top Go down

To Wage The War 2: A Toll on the Warriors Empty Re: To Wage The War 2: A Toll on the Warriors

Post by KoolAid Mon May 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Name: Nuck Chorris
Home Region: Sinnoh
Currently lives in: wherever the story is
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Personality: Energetic but gets more energetic when challenged
Love Interest:
Pokemon:
Lucario named Wolverine
Gengar named Reaper
Infernape (starter) named Ignition
Gliscor named Batty
Gyarados named Dragon
Machamp named Captain
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

To Wage The War 2: A Toll on the Warriors Empty Re: To Wage The War 2: A Toll on the Warriors

Post by Bootortle Mon May 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Name: Boo
Home region: Hoenn
currently lives in: wherever the story is
Eye Color: hazel
Hair Color: brown
Personality: randomly says random stuff for no reason whatsoever (usually has a bit of meaning), loves a good battle
love interest: n/a
pokemon: wartortle("ShellShow"), marshhtomp ("Muddy",starter), forretress ("Boomer"), marril("Azu"), totodile("Jaws"), umbreon("Midnight")

Last edited by Bootortle on Mon May 17, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Bootortle
Bootortle

Friend Code : ss:1892-3696-3968 or pearl: 2749 9965 8566

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Mon May 17, 2010 8:49 pm

@Boortortle

Where does he live? Btw more detail on the randomness part.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Mon May 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Name: Kobe Jenkins
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Blue
Home Region:Hoenn
Currently Lives In:Where ever the story is starting at:]
Love Interest: Who are the females?
Personality:Cool, doesnt talk much, always working his hardest
Pokemon:Weavile (Vamp)
Yanmega(Yao Ming)
Electivire(Banana)
Aggron(IronMan)
Swampert(Mr.Bubbles)
Jolteon(McQueen)
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Tue May 18, 2010 3:50 pm

I'm making another

Name: Manny Suzumiya

Hair Colour: Black

Hair Style: Like this brown

Eye Colour: Brown

Love Interest: None, possibly one coming in the future

Personality: Funny, Quiet at times. Can feel quite awkward around other people.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Tue May 18, 2010 5:11 pm

Name:Shouji Sama
Hair Color:Brown
Eye Color:Blue
Home Region:Johto
Currently Lives In:Johto
Love Interest:
Personality:Loves to travel around with my pokemon
Pokemon:
Gengar, Luxray, Espeon
Halo
Halo

Friend Code : 1548-6274-7684

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmie with an (ie) Tue May 18, 2010 5:36 pm

OOC: Do I have to make Kara and Cecilia again?
Emmie with an (ie)
Emmie with an (ie)

Friend Code : 0388-5522-1618

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Tue May 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Emmie with an (ie) wrote:OOC: Do I have to make Kara and Cecilia again?

yes u do, read up what shea put
Halo
Halo

Friend Code : 1548-6274-7684

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmie with an (ie) Tue May 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Name: Kara Skayaki
Hair Color: Light Brown/ Blonde
Eye Color: Gray
Home Region: Johto
Currently Lives In: Johto
Love Interest: N/A yet
Personality: Outgoing, loud, sometimes shy depending on who she's with, talkative.
Pokemon:
Altaria
Totodile
Flygon
Eevee
Grovyle
---------------------------------
Name: Cecilia Skayaki
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Gray
Home Region:
Love Interest: Falkner
Personality: Shy, soft spoken, caring, kind.
Pokemon:
Eevee
Typhlosion
Swellow
Noctowl
Emmie with an (ie)
Emmie with an (ie)

Friend Code : 0388-5522-1618

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Tue May 18, 2010 9:00 pm

I kind of want to be an old wise geezer.

Name: Somoto Kazumi
Hair: White
Eyes: Black
Home Region: Kanto
Currently: Kanto
Love Interest: Telling young ones stories.
Personality: Calm, collective, and wise.
Pokemon: Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Umbreon, and Espeon.

Last edited by PokeCenter on Thu May 20, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Wed May 19, 2010 6:19 am

We can start later, like when i get home from school
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Wed May 19, 2010 7:52 pm

I`m ready then, but I don`t want a super active role sice i`m always very busy. I can be a grandparent who gives advice when needed.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Thu May 20, 2010 5:32 am

Name: Landon Beach
Hair Color: Snow white
Eye Color: Brown
Home Region: Sinnoh
Currently Lives In: Traveling, doesn't live anywhere
Love Interest: Alli (Since Swampert left, could I like Alli?)
Personality: Helpful, caring, wants to be stronger, and clever
Pokemon:
Weavile (Starter)
Eevee
Torterra
Blaziken
Garchomp
Marshtomp

Can you evolve your pokemon?
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Friend Code : SS: 1376-9385-4118

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Thu May 20, 2010 3:03 pm

OOC: Yes ya can Disco. and i guess we can Start now, Poke, you can Be Alli's Grandfather, and we'll just take out her grandmother or something.

This is Your character Dragon, by the way.

Name: Ushio Kazumi
Hair Color: Navy Blue
Eye Color: green
Home Region:Johto
Love Interest: none
Relatives: Alli(Cousin) Larken(Cousin) Anna(Cousin) Kanasta (Cousin) Samoto(Grandfather, Poke, we'll come up with some kind of Reason why he has another last name.)
Lives with: Alli and Samoto (In their house in New Bark)
Personality: Happy, relaxed, caring, and aspire's to be like Larken
Pokemon: Larvitar, Pikachu, Eevee, Bagon, Dratini

Alli: *Wakes up in the house and yawns* I wonder if it's really been an entire month since he's disappeared... seems like a dream.
Purin: *Yawns* (Alli, I'm Sure your grandfather's still asleep, so why don't we go Visit Professor Elm's lab, and the other Pokemon?)
Alli: *Nods* Sure...I mean, no harm in it right? It'll be a while before Falkner and Cece Show up with Kara, and then we have to meet with Larken in Goldenrod anyway. *Gets dressed*
A while later...
Alli: *Giggles* Alright alright Skip you win! Man you're good at tag!
Skippy: Ploom! Ploom!
Purin:(Remember to mind the time Alli, Your Grandpa should be up soon.)
Alli: I know, but Pappa shouldn't be too upset, i mean, i am only next door.
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Thu May 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Landon: Ok Garchomp! Keep going!

Garchomp: Garrr!(Got it! This land sure is pretty, isn't it? ... What's that? *Gets hit by a Hyper Beam* I can't do this any longer! We need to get down!)

Landon: Dang! Go! Torterra!

Torterra: Torterr!(Here! Wh-ahh! No!)! *Crashes with Landon and Garchomp in front of Alli*

Landon: Oww...

Edit: Disco...You need to have them say their names...only Purin and Koozo speak like that because they have telepathy...
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Thu May 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Alli: *Steps out of the way* Oh Um...are you alright?
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Thu May 20, 2010 4:56 pm

Landon: Uhh, ya, I think. Garchomp? Torterra? You guys?

Garchomp: (Yup, we are)

Landon: Good. What's your name?
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Thu May 20, 2010 5:21 pm

OOC: Disco, i already told you only Purin and Koozo Speak like that...
Alli: My Name's Alli. And I uh... believe you just destroyed Professor Elm's tree... *Blinks and sighs, staring at the tree*
Purin: (Obviously that was uncoordinated.)
Alli: Purin! Don't be rude.
Purin.: (Sorry.)
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Thu May 20, 2010 5:38 pm

OOC: Just tell me when i come in xD I'll be waiting
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Thu May 20, 2010 5:45 pm

OOC: Yeah me too just pm me or something.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Thu May 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Sorry, I didn't get it.

Landon: Shoot... and it's on fire. Go! Marcshtomp!

Marshtomp: Tommmp!

Landon: Water Gun!

Marshtomp: *Uses Water Gun*

Landon: Ehh... here, let me let you meet everyone. *Sends out Weavile, Eevee, Blaziken* This is everyone. What are your Pokemon?
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootortle Thu May 20, 2010 6:04 pm

telll me when you want me to come in
Bootortle
Bootortle

Friend Code : ss:1892-3696-3968 or pearl: 2749 9965 8566

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Thu May 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Somoto: Alli are you going somewhere?
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Thu May 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Alli: Huh? Oh, Pappa, uhm... I'm sorry i was out so long, i was just at the lab and uhm...*Looks at Landon* I met that boy. But i guess I should get Breakfast going huh? I'm sure You and Ushio are probably hungry.
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next