Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improvements list for Halo Reach. (Based on Beta.)

+5
pokehunter96
lplegacy
youngprince49
BicBoi
snuffleoffagus
9 posters

:: Gaming :: Xbox

Go down

Improvements list for Halo Reach. (Based on Beta.) Empty Improvements list for Halo Reach. (Based on Beta.)

Post by snuffleoffagus Fri May 07, 2010 2:56 pm

So, now that the Beta is out, what do you think needs to be improved based on what the Beta has shown us so far? I think the grenades are extremely overpowered, the crosshairs aren't dark enough, and power weapon spawns need to be less frequent. Also, for those of you that have already played Invasion, which was realeased just today, what do you think of it?
snuffleoffagus
snuffleoffagus

Friend Code : Main (HG)-3481 5174 5889

Back to top Go down

Improvements list for Halo Reach. (Based on Beta.) Empty Re: Improvements list for Halo Reach. (Based on Beta.)

Post by BicBoi Fri May 07, 2010 4:40 pm

I havent played the beta ima just wait for the whole game to come out
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down

Improvements list for Halo Reach. (Based on Beta.) Empty Re: Improvements list for Halo Reach. (Based on Beta.)

Post by youngprince49 Fri May 07, 2010 6:35 pm

lets say there is something that says if u dnt stop camping u will get booted....plus the matchmaking takes forever
youngprince49
youngprince49

Friend Code : 1763 5098 9073

Back to top Go down

Post by lplegacy Fri May 07, 2010 7:37 pm

Nahh, the camping thing would make it suck. Let the n00bs camp, I'll just go shotgun their butt >Very Happy
lplegacy
lplegacy

Friend Code : Diamond: 2751-3860-2385

Back to top Go down

Post by pokehunter96 Thu May 13, 2010 5:33 pm

lol true lp but i have a question on camping too if u know someone is coming at u and u get ready to like ambush is that camping like after i would leave cuase he might come bac but if i do that every once in a while is that camping and also heres my comment:

matchmaking is way to long

i think the gernades should be overpowered

otherwise i think everything else is all good really im actually impressed its not that bad
pokehunter96
pokehunter96

Friend Code : 1205 1699 3517

Back to top Go down

Post by The King Sun May 23, 2010 11:37 am

i like everything about the beta except you can't be an elite

The King

Friend Code : 0689-7512-1401

Back to top Go down

Post by Namechange Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Hopefully Tone down those grenades, i found myself dieing far too often by those things.
Namechange
Namechange

Friend Code : 0174-3482-8207

Back to top Go down

Post by XUndeadA55asinX Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Yeah, I gotta' admit, the grenades were way too overpowered. I also think that they could add a few more add-ons (like the jetpack), so that we don't always have to choose from those four ones.
XUndeadA55asinX
XUndeadA55asinX

Friend Code : HG: 3309-6741-8910

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Overall the Beta was very good, there were one or two things I thought could be improved on.

1. You can Spawn kill quite easily
2. Grenade Shooter = Overpowered, if they lock onto you you are basically dead
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude

Friend Code : 0088 5452 4865

Back to top Go down

Post by snuffleoffagus Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:15 pm

TheSquirtleDude wrote:Overall the Beta was very good, there were one or two things I thought could be improved on.

1. You can Spawn kill quite easily
2. Grenade Shooter = Overpowered, if they lock onto you you are basically dead

I actually didn't have any problems with the plasma launcher. It's broken, but then again, so was the Rocket Launcher from Halo 3. Over the top, and often broken, weapons are part of what make Halo Halo.
snuffleoffagus
snuffleoffagus

Friend Code : Main (HG)-3481 5174 5889

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down